Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Where do I download the server? (still need help)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Where do I download the server?
Well, there's a good guide here on how exactly to get started. :)

User7 Wrote:Well, there's a good guide here on how exactly to get started. :)
Thanks but I tried all of that. It does nothing. When I log onto WOW I get the OLD/Blizzard realms and no Conquest of the Horde realm... :(
In that case, your Realmlist folder probably hasn't been edited. That's what directs you to a specific server, and if you see the old Blizzard ones, then it could be that. The correct realmlist is located on CotH's home page. *nod*

User7 Wrote:In that case, your Realmlist folder probably hasn't been edited. That's what directs you to a specific server, and if you see the old Blizzard ones, then it could be that. The correct realmlist is located on CotH's home page. *nod*
I changed it. Deleted my old one. Everything. It keeps taking me to normal WOW whenever I log in!

Any suggestions, anyone?
There are two separate realmlists. Make sure that you edited the right one. Its all here on the forums/wiki if you try searching for it.

Moonsorrow Wrote:There are two separate realmlists. Make sure that you edited the right one. Its all here on the forums/wiki if you try searching for it.
wait wat

I deleted the "other one". How do I get it back?
I do have one question, Rolfmeow. Have you submitted an introduction and had it approved by our staff? I just checked the Introductions subforum and the staff queue; I do not see your name at all, leading me to believe that you have not done so.

Until you write an introduction and then have it approved, you will be unable to create a server account. If you cannot create a server account, you cannot log into Conquest of the Horde. As a result, your efforts to get the server list set up now will not immediately benefit you. You will not be able to log onto the server.

I would recommend submitting your introduction for the time being. This way, you can focus on getting the realm list issue rectified while waiting for approval. Hope that this helps!