Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: top123321`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player I am great with a team. Usually I prefer being the second or a follower instead of the leader. I prefer being friendly, nice, and polite... or as my friends say if they leave me in a closet with a stranger, after a couple of hours he or she would be my best friend. I work well with anyone friendly and polite. Rude people take some time.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Originally from Indonesia, but moved to the USA, I speak very fluent English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing WC3 for a long time. But then I found wc3 maps like, doprg, or sotrpg. Many different maps like those, since they differ from ORPG maps because you build the world and characters and make your own story. It's because of those maps, I enjoy rps so much. When I moved into WoW I was so happy to see rp servers... until I found out most people don't do rp in the rp servers.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
At first I tried to find wc3 rp clans with google, then I you guys out. I was so happy to know that there is an rp private server out there. I played rp with a group of friends in another non-rp private server, never had we had so much fun in WoW.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I call myself a lucky one, since I enjoy almost all types of rp... except where the only focus is leveling, gear, and pvp. From being a lone wanderer to being second in command of a large army, even to the point of having friends throw red paperballs screaming fireball at you. (Live RPG by the way.) But what appeals me the most in an rp is having the past catch up with you. Like if it was my story, I would go back to the crusade and stop the killing of innocent people with a group of comrades in arms. What makes it great is that it can only happen once or twice. You can't have a person's past catching up with him again and again... and again.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood/High Elf, Paladin, because I use this character is almost all my rps. Since in almost all my rps I've been a scarlet crusade paladin leaving the crusade after they started to call innocent people who they believe are forsaken.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations would be a close knit server, with everyone having a story to tell. A server great for finding new friends... especially friends who enjoys this kind of roleplaying. Its really hard finding people who likes roleplaying.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I agree with all of the rules... but one rule stands out the most for me. I say humility is the one that appeals to me the most. I usually enjoy being in the sideline. "Sometimes other players' characters need to shine, and it is your honor and privilege to stand aside and give them room in the spotlight." I can't agree with that anymore, if you play an rp with a group of friends, you know where they all stand... but with a group of strangers, everyone wants the spotlight. I enjoy the spotlight, but I don't mind giving it to someone else. Just don't shapeshift me to a sheep and tell me to be a background animal, it's a little too much for me. haha

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I only created a general story about being a former scarlet crusade paladin, usually enough for my friends. But my intentions would be a young, good willed paladin named Balflear whose intention of joining the crusade is to stop the forsaken and protect the innocent, after lost his family to the forsaken. But would soon later leave after finding out the crusades finds almost everything to be forsaken, including the weak and innocent. He continues the quest to protect the weak and innocent one person at a time.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Im curious on how rp would work in such a scale. Usually my rps only involve 3-5 people... at most 8.
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, top123321!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Finally, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilnikas
Thank you for accepting me, I will get right on to the server as soon as I can! :)