Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: helljumper95`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have always been the kind of player that is sitting in a dark room, in the middle of the night with nothing but the monitor lighting the room and empty Mountain Dew bottles scattered around the desk. I am a hardcore player but now I am looking for a break from the late night raiding and arenas.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Born and raised in the United States, I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Overheard my friends talking about it, wanted to try it for myself and have been hooked ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
It was one of the first links in Google so I figured it was popular.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy role playing in crowds of people. Tavern role play has always been my favorite.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have always liked the Night Elf hunter. The Night Elves seem like they have the best connection with animals and they are always hiding in trees waiting to ambush unsuspecting intruders with a few arrows.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am expecting this server to be very organized with active players and staff with few bugs and disconnections.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rules of tolerance appeal to me the most because I am tired of being trolled on other servers for role playing a certain way.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It was a dark and stormy night, retired cop Bruce Steel just returned from dinner with his wife and two kids. After his family had fallen asleep Bruce climbed out of bed and sat in his office basking his memories of the glory days. There was the sound of distant thunder as the rain poured mercilessly on the roof of his suburb home. Suddenly he heard the faint noise of footsteps coming from the first floor of his house. Bruce grabbed the gun from his desk drawer and stood pointing the Colt 45 down the dark empty hall as he heard the footsteps climbing up the stairs. The dark shadowy figure lumbered slowly towards him. He yelled "Get on the ground now!" at the figure. It kept walking towards him. He pulled the cold trigger and shot the figure in the kneecap, but still it walked towards him. His wife and kids ran into the hall panicking from the sound of gunfire. His wife turned on the lights revealing a zombie that ate him. The End. (Got tired of writing.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Can't wait to play!
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, helljumper95!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Finally, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilnikas