Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Darksoul1734`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I've been gaming since as far as I can remember, I started to get into Role-playing about, three or four years ago. Mainly when I started playing World of Warcraft, however, I had done some Role-play on games such as Starcraft, Diablo, and Warcraft 3.

I'm 16 years-old, and think of myself to be fairly mature for my age, I enjoy reading, writing, gaming (of course.) and just having fun in general.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm originally from Arizona, the United States. My family and I have moved to Washington many years ago, however. My main language is English, but I do speak some Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into it when I first played 'Warcraft 3:Reign of Chaos' and it's expansion, I loved the characters, the universe, the setting, the lore. Everything about it, and when World of Warcraft came out, I jumped on it immediately. I've been playing strong ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I saw your server through a list of Private servers, It was the first of it's kind that I saw to actually /advertise/ Role-play, so I did the natural thing of me and immediately delved in to find out all that I could aobut it, after all, Role-playing has, and most likely always will be a favorite Hobby of mine.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Personally, I prefer smaller, more deep role-play. What I mean by that is, I dislike it when crowds of people stand around and talk, or travel together. Not that I don't mind or partake in such things, but I prefer when fewer the six people travel, talk, or just relax In-character. I find that it can actually lead to more deep and interesting stories, as there is more time to focus on each character.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I prefer to play elves, myself. But I still have a love for Orcs too. As for class, I'd say either a Mage or a Shaman. I've always liked magic in the Warcraft universe, so I usually indulge myself to play characters involved with such things.

What are your expectations of this server?:
What I do expect, at this point, is to soon be apart of a community dedicated to deep, interesting Role-play. I hope to find and meet many people who I can enjoy to play with in a mutual goal to progress the stories of our characters.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I do like the rules set on being Mature, that's what I've always had a problem with in Role-play. People not being Mature enough to except something that doesn't always go their way, or being unreasonable at times.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(I'm rather tired right now, I'm drawing a blank in thought right now. Apologies in advance, I'd just rather get this introduction complete.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Darksoul! Please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Make sure to /join chat in-order to join our global OOC channel in-game.

Hey, I live in Washington! I moved out here a handful of years ago. It's a nice area (I used to sail out of Tacoma when I was aboard container ships), but sometimes I miss the sun, just a little! What do you think of the state? I've been in Arizona a couple of times and there is a big difference between the two and it's more than just the heat and sun; I remember being a bit saddened in Arizona because of the absence of trees and grass and other green plants.

A lot of people feel the same as you do when it comes to group roleplay. It can get a little convoluted when many characters attempt to interact together at once. Fortunately, Conquest of the Horde has numerous roleplayers who have varied preferences when it comes to interacting with others; as a result, I'm fairly certain that anyone can others who share their same interests and goals when it comes to roleplaying!

Regarding your story, don't worry about it! You'll need to either edit your post to include a story or a link to one that has been written on these forums if you choose to go for your gruntship. You have plenty of time before this is a requirement, since you need to be an active, participating member of Conquest of the Horde for a minimum of one month before filling out your questionnaire!