Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Darkalenia`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, my name is Alenia and I have been playing WoW for going on 4 years now. My primary classes I play are Hunter, Rogue, and Paladin. I have experience playing all classes and specs though. I typically play a Human, Draenei, or Night Elf.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the United States of America, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend introduced me to it a few years ago, and I have been playing ever since!

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Most other servers began to bore me with the same content, so I began searching for something new. Having never really tried Roleplaying before (at least on WoW) I decided to find a RP server to give it a shot.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I honestly don't know, but I am willing to try them all and learn more about them. I am mostly familiar with the most common RP rules and practices, such as IC, OOC, and the use of brackets, so I hope I'm not too much of a pain on whoever I meet :)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hunter, Paladin, Rogue.
Human, Night Elf, Draenei.

I have experience with almost all classes though. Playing different private servers will lead you to try new things!

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to find a friendly group to settle into as I learn and mature as a roleplayer.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I cannot emphasize the importantance of Rule #1 enough: Respect. Respect is something that is typically missing from people, whether its in real life or online. One reason I dislike PVP is because of this issue. Lets say someone duels you and you lose.....duck and cover! Here come the various LOL YOU SUCK or L2play your class insults. ><;

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will most likely stick around and fill this out later for Gruntship.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I ended up having to do this introduction 3 times. >< My PC kept crashing. I believe my first typing of it was the best, but I could not remember all of it. It was quite long, detailed, and took me quite a chunk fo time to type of the first 2 times. This third and last time I just tried to summarize it incase I had another PC failure. I hope this is satisfactory, because I am eager to jump in and learn more about roleplaying and possibly make some new friends!
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Alenia! Please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Make sure to /join chat in-order to join our global OOC channel in-game.

Oh, wow! You're a neophyte (World of Warcraft) roleplayer indeed. Roleplaying in World of Warcraft is a lot of fun. It's different than a lot of roleplaying that I've done, whether it was forums-based or in another MMORPG. You are somewhat restricted in what you can do (can't interact heavily with the environment, changes in the world have only recently been made on a player-level through the use of the phasing system, and so on), but if you're able and willing to exercise your imagination it's a phenomenal environment in which to interact!

I'm sorry to hear about your introduction problems! That's a real shame. Fortunately, this final copy that we did receive still meets our requirements. As a result, feel free to create your server account, jump in, roleplay with others, and make those new friends! Again, welcome to Conquest of the Horde!