Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: wayward155`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, I am wayward155, I have been wondering about on the inter-web in my quest to seek out a fit and stable RP server. I am a very active role-player, I tend to grow a connection with certain characters and I am easy to get along with for the most part, I also do not give any backtalk to GM's or any fellow RP'ers, I do my best to mind my own business and I try not to get involved into situations that do not involve myself.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Well, I am a mix of northeastern Japanese along some English, both of my parents moved to California and after a few months I was born, and my primary language is english (obviously) and my secondary is Japanese.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It all started whilst browsing around a local wal-mart, and I came across the game in need of something to play around with, plus I was already into the role-play elements and I enjoyed stuff like WoW. So then I bought it and took it home, after installing the game and getting maybe an all-nighter into the game (getting up to about... level 20.) I sat back and thought about it and said to myself; " I'm really gonna be into this later in life." and here I am, typing this hoping to be welcomed into your server.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was curious about private servers in the first place, I used google and eventually the results came up with your guy's name.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I mainly enjoy the medieval type role-play along with being a knight most of the time and I love battling and being in an order or even an all-out war, I come from warhammer so I may do things differently, but nevertheless WoW and Warhammer are totally different lore-wise and game. ('cept for the interfaces)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy rolling humans, blood elves, death knight, paladin, warrior, sometimes even a rouge (Bandit or duelist purposes.) Humans because of the lore and stories they have, and some of their icons and big characters such as Uther. And Blood elves because of their involvement during the frozen throne and their defense against Arthas, they are a strong race and they have a very interesting background story, along with their capabilities with magic. Death knight because just the word "knight" in the name makes me want to roll one and just basically be that, a knight, but a knight of darkness and hatred is something I would more likely be interested in that let-alone their interesting lore, and the history and the making of death knights.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, I don't really ask or expect much from an RP server other than to just have fun, maybe make some friends and just live life through the eyes of your character and grow a bond with them.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I must say that I have read through the rules/regulations and I completely agree with every word that is typed and

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I am sorry but I cannot think of anything to type at the moment, I will continue this later, again, I apologize.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Your server seems to be very well-put-together, and one last thing... it appears there isn't a 3.3.5 pacth for EU versions of WoW yet... if anyone would be willing to help me I would greatly appreciate it.
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Wayward155! Please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Make sure to /join chat in-order to join our global OOC channel in-game.

Quote:I also do not give any backtalk to GM's or any fellow RP'ers
D'aww. This is good! We're going to be great buddies, aren't we?

I've never played any of the computer-based Warhammer games, other than an older (about a decade ago?) strategy-centric Warhammer 40,000 game whose name I can't recall offhand. I was a big 40k buff back in the day; all of my brothers and our friends played, so we used to have pretty epic battles all around the neighborhood at everyone's house. I always wanted to try the original Warhammer because it did have that strong fantasy feel to it, but I guess bows and arrows didn't appeal as much to a bunch of guys as lasers and rocket packs and spaceships!

You are correct (to my knowledge, at least!) in stating that 3.3.5 hasn't quite come out yet for the EU versions. It's our hope that it will be released this week, thereby allowing all of our members to play on the server. In case this isn't true (oh, and I hope that it is!), there appears to be a way of patching up using the US version of 3.3.5. Numerous links and explanations were provided in Currently Testing 3.3.5! by our members. I hope that this helps!