Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: alendian`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Alendian - HumanPaladin
Berrict - UndeadRogue

Alendian wielder of light, vanquisher of the tainted evil that infest these righteous lands! I fight for the light and will die for the light!

Berrict dealer of death to any that stand in the way of the forsaken! Unheard, Unseen there will be little mercy for the weak.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in the East Midlands of England (derby) and of course my primary language is english. I unfortunetly cannot speak any other languages tho i would like to learn at some point.

Note: It dosnt bother me when people start to speak other languages as i know it does bother some people.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've always been a hard addict for games, i get a big buzz from playing them as much as i do! So i was on the lookout for a game that really took my liking and so i stumbled upon WoW (A year or so before TBC). I quickly fell in love with WoW racking up alot of played time, I loved how WoW had such a massive lore so much to learn and your always learning something new.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well I used to play PvE/PvP Retail but I decided to try RP out and ended up falling in love with RP. Good things never last the RP server that I played became an elitest / jerk community so I became fed up with it so i quit retail.
I then began my hunt for a RP server that could be my new perfect RP home, I then came across you guys on a typical google search. Luckely for me you guys have got a awsome community that i'd love to be apart of!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I have recently enjoyed playing as a small group of 5 which i found to be very very fun as i wasnt limited on what we could do
I do enjoy relaxing, telling stories by the camp fire

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
To me a class/race combo has to suit the person and for me there isnt much more that i love then;

Human Paladin - It was the first class i started WoW on, tho back in the tbc/vanilla days Paladins wasnt quite as popular as they are now! But nether the less the hole idea of a knight of light is a very cool idea to me. I used to day dream stories up in my head about my Paladin...that didnt sound as sad in my head hah!

UndeadRogue to me is the best race/class combo, so dark and evil as a undead and as deadly as a Rogue (Assassin of sort) is perfectly suited.
I like the undead for the hate that they show to others, it is so unique but so understandable at the same time which i love.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I dont really have any expectations for the server, But from what i have seen all across the website is something absolutely brilliant to look forward to, I just cant wait to hopefully *fingers crossed* be accepted. I just hope that i can do my best to bring the best of what i have to offer to the community :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Be respectful. At all times. This is not optional. Show respect to your fellow players, regardless of their faction or affiliation. We are all playing this game to enjoy it, and being rude or disrespectful to another player does not enhance anyone's enjoyment. If it enhances your own enjoyment, you undoubtedly do not belong on this server. Being respectful is easy enough if you think about it. Even players that you dislike or seem unable to get along with can be treated with respect. When all else fails, the IGNORE filter is in place for a reason.

Respect is one of the things that make the world go around in my opinion.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
He fell to floor his plate armour weighing him down heavily, struggling to get himself back up the paladin knew his time had come. The Assassin let out a evil laugh as he held his dagger up to the blazing sun, a ray of light reflected at the Paladin shining brightly in his eyes, his blood began to pump, his wounds began to heal and he could feel himself regaining his lost strength. The Assassin seen the Paladin get to this feet and was astonished, supprised at what had just happend the Assassin was taken off guard, The Paladin grabbed his mace and swung with righteous fury at the Assassin knocking him down the tide had turned.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
What really happend was the paladin used Lay On Hands and then Divine Storm killing the Assassin.

But in all seriousness...
Thank you for reading this intro:)
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Alendian! Please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Make sure to /join chat in-order to join our global OOC channel in-game.

I find that the one thing that draws a lot of people into the Warcraft universe is the lore. Sure, it's fairly convoluted and the designers have a tendency of contradicting themselves or prior games in the series, but it's so engaging. It's interesting learning about all that has happened, particularly since the universe has thousands of years of events that have been cataloged but has never appeared in any game. It's fascinating to me and I love meeting fellow loremongers!

Quote:But from what i have seen all across the website is something absolutely brilliant to look forward to [...]
Brilliant. Brilliant. You know, I've never used the word in that way; I think that I've taken a fancy to it! That is going to be my word of the day! Or week. Or, well, month?

Thank you for posting this introduction! Again, welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Edit: I got distracted while repeating the word "brilliant" to myself! We do maintain standards for writing on Conquest of the Horde, whether it's on the forums or in-game. Loathe as I am to mention it, remember to capitalize that pesky "I" and use punctuation at the end of sentences!