Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Patch up! (3.3.5)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For those that have been waiting, feel free to patch up to 3.3.5. We will not be downpatching. Ideally, EU players should be getting their client patch tomorrow or the next day.

Don't forget to reset your realmlist after patching! (And check to ensure another realmlist hasn't been made in the Data/enUS (or region) folder).
Yay!
Thanks, Kret!
Woho!
Heh, good timing. Patching now.
I'm still getting an "Unable to validate game version" error message when I log in. I'm running a repair, but just by patching up, did anyone else get any problems?
Regrettably, there was a retail patch for 3.3.5a, which is a step up from where we are now. When I get home from work, I'll see if support has been added for it by the ArcEmu devs.
So by doing it via retail we messed up? >.<
I think you have to upgrade it to the right version manually, I think if you do it by retail, it would download both patches, and we only want one.
Hm.
Well I'm already patched
How do you depatch?
Oh dammit, I was waiting until today to get patched up ready for playing for the first time, and now I find that retail has added another patch instead of just one! I can't access the server :(

Hopefully we can sort this out soon, unless someone knows how I would depatch one?
I got that question too -.-
Danalthar Wrote:I got that question too -.-

Ah, apologies for repeating it... It's currently about twenty past four in the morning.. and I feel pretty tired. I should get some sleep, but I patched and wanted to play, then got annoyed that I couldn't :(
Yes this is a patch to activate the Ruby Sanctum, cuz Bliz did something ... special... and instead of releasing the patch world wide... they decided to wait a week, so until then, no one could get into the instance. WHich would be what this patch is for.
I was so close to logging on.. Yet, so far..
Pages: 1 2