Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Funky SQL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right, Piroska told me to screenshot and post it so here goes:

[attachment=0]

^ That, every now and then I run into that silly SQL error message while I have no clue why or what it actually means. I do believe it's something on the CotH forum end, as I never see it anywhere else but on this forum. Not sure when it started either, but it's been around for a week weeks. After a few minutes it works again, though it logs me out if that says anything.

"Please contact an administrator if it persists" < I'm good at following instructions. *Contacts*

Any thoughts?
Two things!

One, thanks for posting this, Aruen. I had it happen once myself in the past two to three weeks, but I closed the window and the error hasn't repeated itself since. I know that I've seen this error before (specifically in regards to a phpBB guild site that I visited some years in the past), but I don't remember what steps we took to prevent it from occurring again.

Secondly, Institute for Mercenary Profiling?
Wuups.. I was sure I had blocked my personal information there..

Ah well, now you know my secret. I'm a hitman for hire. LOL
Srsly.
I'm not good with databases, but from what I see, it says that the maximum possible connections to this DB is reached. Too many clients, probably?! And still, it says 1203 connections, which I believe is a bit too much... and I mean too much, when I include the search bots... :?

And still, I am not good with databases.
Moved to Technical Support as requested!
Right on ..
A quick glance at google shows this
I read that.. but am still clueless. :mrgreen: Is it something on my end? Seems not. :$