Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dejavuu`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well as a player. Well I've been playing since I was three years old on a computer that it is.I have played World of Warcraft since the release but before that I played Warcraft III and Warcraft III The Frozen Throne(Note: I also played abit Warcraft I/II before that.). But as a player in World of Warcraft I consider myself helpful and social. The reasons I consider myself social and helpful is that (On live servers), I do my best to help new players with the game(If they have any questions or so.). For social it goes that I used to be officer in a big social guild(That ended due to my good 'In-game Friends' left the guild and then I ended up leaving also.).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Denmark, my primary language is Danish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well the way I got into Warcraft was due to my stepbrother had it on his computer (That was when I was a young kiddo, before I had my own. :) .) I then got to play around a little in Warcraft I and Warcraft II on his computer and then when I got my own which was around the release of Warcraft III, I asked if I could get the game also and I've never stopped playing the Warcraft series ever since. Since we can all agree that Warcraft is an amazing world with an amazing history right?

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well since I've always had a love for roleplay, I decided to find a private server which was roleplay only and give it try. Also known as going to google and search for "World of Warcraft roleplay private server". On top I found Conquest of the Horde and went in here and gave it a try.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy many kinds of roleplay. Since most kinds of roleplay can be paired excellent together. For example we could say an adventure followed by some ale at the local tavern?

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
This is a tough one. I find all races are very interesting due to their lore. But if I had to pick it would probably be this combination.
Human - Paladin.
Human: First war, Second War, Third war. They've always been in alot of spotlight and their lore is pretty awesome. As Barney Stinson would've said 'It is legen, wait for it, dary.'
Paladin: Well the lore of the paladin is just amazing and it has alot of my favorite characters such as Arthas, Turalyon and Uther.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are that I will get to have loads of roleplay to do and fun while doing so.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Godmoding, definitely godmoding.
Why?
Godmoding just ruins roleplay. It will also keep it more 'real'.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The Guards of Theramore.(I'm abit unsure of what you mean with a story buy I hope I get the 'aspect' of it right).I will go trough my idea of this story, if you want it to include characters and so on, tell me and I will remake it with characters.
The Guards of Theramore.
Obviously they guard the city of Theramore. To enter this force you will have to go trough training and serve in defense of Northwatch Hold.
Recruits will be send to Northwatch Hold, for every four recruit there shall be one captain to train them.
When the captain deems them worthy to join the forces of Theramore, they will be send back to Theramore. In Theramore they will serve to defend and fight back the enemies of Theramore. If required they will be send to war.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not much really. Just that I look forward to roleplay with you guys. :)
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Dejavuu!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Finally, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilnikas
Thank you Dilly, for a nice and warm welcome.
As a tauren would say, may our paths cross again.

----

Dejavuu