Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: jokerztricks`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am very social and love interacting with other players. I am silly at times, but also get quite obsessive on finishing tasks. I enjoy to sit back, and relax interacting with storyline, but also enjoy going on missions because it helps beat boredom if the storyline starts to go stale.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from northwestern United States, and speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
About 5 years ago, my sister was playing WoW and knew I enjoy playing rp games, so she let me play on her account. Naturally I couldn't get off of the game, so I ran out and bought my own account. I had played pretty consistently for a couple of years, and took a bit of a break due to family issue, but am now back and loving it. ^^

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
One of my friends plays on the server and told me about it. It sounds like fun, so I'm signing up. :D

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like small and close travel, quest and fighting rp. Some large group as well, but mostly dealing with smaller clusters of individuals to be able to manage story and rp easier. I find larger groups less relaxing.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite would have to be Night Elves. They are gracious, and close to nature, which I fell a closeness to in relation to my real life.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To make some friends, go on missions and adventures, and generally to have fun!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I am pleased to hear that there are boundaries between adult and general conversations. So many times on wow there are circumstances that make me feel uncomfortable during play due to there being reading aged children in the room at my home.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, jokerztricks!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Finally, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilnikas