Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Velestus`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I've been playing the WoW franchise ever since pre-bc, was always on pvp servers however but decided to look for soemthing more than just doing dailies and raiding the same boss over and over again, thats when I tried role-playing. Right than and there I just fell in love with it. As time when on during retail rp, I felt it was very fun and I loved the populations because the huge populations means endless possibilities of rp. Anything could happen. However it is retail so there was always the annoying person running around in their underwear asking every single person for ERP. After a while I got frustrated with the meta-gaming and just plain stupidity of players. So then I decided to go underground and try Private Server Rp. I first tried MilleniumWoW which gave me my bits n pieces of alright rp, then to WoW Freedom, where it really did jump start my rp skill, I was even a gm there but left for other reasons. So now I'm just a wayward rper looking for some nice rp that I can do on my free-time.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and raised in the U.S., my primary language is English. However I do take pride in my italian heritage and currently trying to learn italian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother first bought World of Warcraft, I made a char and it was fun and such but like above the same dailies and bosses over and over again gets tiring. I've been playing since pre-bc and know a great amount of lore.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, from my past old private rp servers I always heard rumors about COTH, good and bad. So I decided to come see how the rp is here. To see if its worth staying and becoming a member of the community or go back to searching for another rp server or even dare I say it... Retail.. :d

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All kinds really. My top favorite would have to be combat, travel, and military. However I do enjoy the occasional sit-back n' relax tavern rp or just a simple walk in the park.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hmm, one of my favorite would have to be a Blood Elf mage, the lore and class goes with it and I do like to rp with the possibilities of blasting someone in the face with fire.

Human Rogue could be fun, just being camouflaged as a regular civilian and when the prey leasts expects it you strike.

And this hasn't come out yet due to Cata, but I can't wait to try out some worgen rp.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I guess I would have to say some nice serious and solid rp. All around rp with both Alliance and Horde would be nice just for the possibilities of both or if there are least a nice population of players.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Godmodding, Power-Emoting, And Metagaming. Its been too long and these three get tiring after a while. I hope to look for some nice equal and fair rp.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Hmm...Well...

Luther was a small time merchant in Stratholme. He stuck by his small cart of dry meat each day. Smiling and waving to customers he knew. He was quite a friendly man. He loved his family and friends. One day he watched as grain was being pulled into straholme. Watching as some people got ready to buy and take crates. Little did he know what secrets would lie under the wooden crates. So, he sat down by his meat cart and fell asleep.

Yelling, screaming, and flames.. Thats what Luther awoke to. He quickly jumped up to look to his left, seeing an alley being burnt,people running by his cart and people falling to the ground being trampled upon. ''Whats going on!?'' He said in his mind. He quickly took his small skinning knife and ran to his small home to check that his family was alright. He then soon got to the house and broke open the door with a mighty kick. He looked around his house only to see his only child, Clarissa sitting in a corner crying. He ran to her and told her everything would be alright he then asked her ''Where is your mother?'' Luther asked, ''She...Went to go buy grain.. She hasn't been home since...'' She kept sobbing. Luther then picked up his daughter and went out of the house, only to the sound of flames and screams. He looked to his left, where disgusting, plagued civilians were. They looked straight back at him with a ravenous glare. He quickly looked straight to see his only hope. Prince Arthas Menethil was at the front gates. He whispered to his daughter ''Go, run with all the energy you have and go to the prince.'' Clarissa looked at him with sadness. ''Bu..Bu-!...'' ''Go now!'' Luther put her on the round and watched as his daughter ran to the gates. ''Alright, I hope you're ready you disgusting wastes of life..'' He charged stabbing an infected ghoul in the eye, but the ghoul quickly overpowered him and threw him a few meters back. He looked to the ghouls that were getting closer. He quickly hopped up and ran towards King Arthas, but as he got closer and closer, to his suprprise he saw..Corpses, all near the prince. ''Prince Arthas! Help us!'' Before he knew it he felt the blade of a Lordaeron Guard slice across his throat. He looked up to the Prince with despair and then fell.

As Luther laid on the bloody ground, bleeding out and thinking what had happened. He looked and saw a small child dead on the ground. He knew who it was but didn't want to accept it. It was his daughter Clarissa, who had fallen. A last tear rolled down Luther's face as he then closed his eyes, never to open them again.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really, hope to have some fun and enjoyale rp.
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Velestus!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Finally, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilnikas