Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Europe now has 3.3.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just downloaded it yay ^^
Miah Wrote:Just downloaded it yay ^^

Thanks for the catch, Miah. I'll update my original folder.
When is it to become build 12340?
...I just had the same thing, had to wait for europe to catch up with the patch now apparently were one patch too far...Damnit...
This server is behind not the EU retail realms but i aint depatching or changing any files other then my realmlist..i can get as far as "authenticating" trying to log onto these servers...nearly there i suppose.
Ok, think i solved it like this

I deleted all the patches in my wow folder with 3.3.5 in them. And now downloading second from bottom, which is the one the Coth servers are on.

http://apeboys.org/?page_id=644

Ill say if this works all :)
*fingers crossed*
Found a good way to de-patch.

Go to your wow folder and delete the 12340 build patch + download

then open the "data folder" and delete "patch.mpq"

return to the main wow folder and "repair" you will get a message pop up saying you will need to revert to an earlier
patch after the repair continue with this.

AFTER REPAIR you will launch your wow normally patching back up STOP the patching / downloading once you get to the correct build

hope this helps anyone:>
Yup thats exactly what i did, then with that patch in the link i posted, ive managed to get on :D

Hope to see the rest of you eurofolk on soon :D
I don't need to since -somebody- has downloaded it already. :3
I always update manually. I've learned to do so to avoid mistakes x)
Expunged.
Well the almighty Kretol did mention in the main post about the patch (since so many people have patched to 3.3.5) that when he gets home (5pm some yank time i think) he'll see about if the server can go to that. Fingers crossed, i do not fancy depatching.