Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Nothgrim`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have been playing WoW for about 5 years now, mostly on private servers because of the cost of retail. I haven't actually done much role-play before and I really just want to see what its about and learn about it. I apologise if I don't quite get it at first. As a person, I am an integer and quit person and will likely respond ingame to people i like mostly.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the Netherlands, offcourse Dutch but English is my (nature) second.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I bought it because I had completed all my other good computer games, and really got into it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I wanted to try an RP or Normal server, so when this server was mentioned to me by someone my mind was stuck with it, all other ways of finder such a private server failed.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I don't really know much about it... I'll find out as I learn about it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Race: Night Elves; I have always liked elves . I suppose its the idea of our nature which i love.
Class: Hunter; I don't actually know why think its because i know the work of them mostly and also love my pet(s)

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm not really sure as this is the first role-play server that I have played, but i hope to find a community in which respecting each other in the most sence are greater then trying to by funny greater bigger ......

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The tolerance one

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Don't have roleplay'ed yet so maybe later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, think i will love this server if its only because of the way you accept people.
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Nothgrim! Please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Make sure to /join chat in-order to join our global OOC channel in-game.

I love neophyte roleplayers! I look back on my first days trying to roleplay and have to laugh; it's so interesting learning a new thing and roleplaying isn't different at all. It takes a little bit of effort getting used to everything, particularly if you don't know much about the lore of the universe. It's very easy to make a mistake when you start trying to incorporate lore into your stories and backgrounds and histories -- but it's still so much fun!

Fortunately, I think that most of the community feels the same way. So you'll have lots of help during your initial days on Conquest of the Horde. Again, welcome to the server!
thks, will do my very best indeed to learn quickly.
I looked tried to understand the ingame stuff like knowing the whole wiki and stuff.

Desided not to stay, sorry
At least i know now that i'm looking for a PVE server.

Yours N