Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Could need some help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I'm not really a computerguy so maybe I'm missing something obvious. But my problem simply is that I can't log in. My realmlist.wtf file is changed to the required and the retail realmlist moved. The message I get after writing username/pass is "Unable to validate game version. this may be caused by file corruption or the interference of another program". It sounds like there's a problem with patches... But I just read that the server is supposed to test 3.3.5 so I don't see why it wouldn't work...
Should I try to de-patch to 3.3.3 like I've read earlier? If someone can take some time to help me through this I'll be greatfull.
We are on 3.3.5 actually. Butt...We are going to be at 3.3.5a sometime later today.
Hold off til tomorrow, and you will undoubtedly be able to play with 3.3.5a
So that is probably everything that's wrong?
Still got problems... Waited for three days and tried to log in. I think that the patch should be up now and as I still got problem it must be something else. When trying to log in it only comes that they're unable to connect and I should try again later. Same message all 3 days.