Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: crazylegzx51`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Mason, i enjoy interacting RPs with a close number of friends, or a few strangers is a welcome RP aswell. My style of battle is to stay back in the party and heal the group, which i learned from playing World of Warcraft on Retail.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in the wonderful United States of America, i speak english as my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing WoW right before the release of BC and i enjoyed every moment of RP and PvE i had gotten the chance for!

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found out about this server through my good friend Michael, AkA Wedny on the forums. He told me that CoTH has a very well planed out RP system and intergrating RPs, he told me part of the Scarlet Crusade event and i knew i had to join!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy adventures of the light, somthing like a holy expedition into northerend or maybe even a Scarlet Crusade group!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class/race combo by far is the Blood Elf Paladin. I enjoy paladins because they are a very good class to start as, next to druids the Hybrid class. Paladins also have a very wide array of RP chances. I enjoy to play as a BE because they are the most human emulated race on the horde side, and i have to respect my hordies, mostly orcs though, but they dont have paladins sooo... Heh!

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a large array of RPs and very respectful character interaction, due to storyies told to me by Wedny about the GM team and the normal player caste.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. By far.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It wasnt the best place for a war, but we had to make a foot hold for ourselves in the new world. The dark portal just recently opening up, all the most prepared soldiers were sent to the front lines, only to be greeted by a beast we had never seen the likes of before. The Pitlords as we later began to call them, were large, Strong, Extremely smart and combat ready, yet they were slow and had a restricted range.

It was time for my platoons payload to drop, as we made a turn around in our Gyrocopters, the green lights began to flick one by one. That was the acknowlegement the team was ready to reduce altitude. As we made our decent our rear scouts green light, flickered to red. The combat warning was a shock to us all, we broke rank and made our way to confront the new enemy.

One by one, my team was taken out of the sky by an unknown target, The smoke clouding our vision we made our decent again only to be nearly shot down by Fel AA guns that we had not known about at the mission start. Orders from command told us we had to make our assault on the pitlord, yet we wouldnt make it to the pitlord if we left those AA turrets up and running. Taking command into my own hands, i ordered my squad to drop their payload onto the new targets. With only a heartbeats delay, the green acknowlegement lights flickered on one by one. I would surely get court marshalled for this, but my teams lives were above my own when i was in command. As we flew to the new drop zone, i began to recite one of the leadership principles, Seek and take responcibility for your actions, What ever the outcome my team would not take the blame for this.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, Hope to see you online soon though!
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Mason! Please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Make sure to /join chat in-order to join our global OOC channel in-game.

Mike! I like Mike! I actually coerced him into joining Conquest of the Horde with me when a number of us decided to forsake Feathermoon roleplay in favor of a private server. We actually raided together for a period of time, before he decided that he was just too darn awesome for us. We're not worthy! Unfortunately, he's been fairly busy with summer classes (I think) so we haven't seen him around as often. Hopefully you'll fill that void nicely!

I very much enjoyed your story. It sounds like a series of quests available when you first start questing in Hellfire peninsula in the Outland. Very interesting!

We hope to see you online soon, too! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde. Oh, and remember to capitalize that pesky "I" after you initially use it. It's taunting me!
Thanks i-rain-key! (Hehe.) This is mike on Masons acct while he cant get online atm due to parental agro. But yea, this weekend i had been in a different county to hang out with a friend i hadnt seen in almost a year. Anyways, tomarrow is my last day of summer school! (Huzzah!) For about a week then i get to go back :\ Let the RP crunch begin!!