Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: zane344`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I like to have fun, I think that World of Warcraft should be taken seriously but only in moderation. I absolutely hate people who yell and complain and moan at players who make one mistake. I love to RP in strange places be it a secluded cave filled with Fel creatures and demons or the Terokkar Forrest. Other than that I like to think of myself as a fun loving player who enjoys the game.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from America and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My father got me into the original Warcraft RTS games and from then on out I was addicted to all things Warcraft be it a board game or a Video game.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Not to make this sound like I'm an undedicated person but I had to quit my other server because my brother found out that I was playing a Private server and said I could get his retail account banned so I had to quit after 2 years of playing it, so I googled WoW 3.3.5 RP servers and BOOM! I found this.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy the open fields, the long roads, and the ever expanding terrains of WoW. I like to travel and vanquish the evil that plagues the innocent villages.
I like to play the hero or the stranger that walks into the town and saves the day.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Tauren warrior, the peace and tranquility helps with making friends and the unrelenting fury helps with bashing Elf skulls in, hehe. I also love the history behind the tauren and how they never really were a war loving race, but were forced into violence because of a race bent on death and destruction, remind you of anyone?

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect and hope that this will not be filled with PvPers bent on destroying good roleplays, I also hope that I'll be able to rise through the ranks of this server and help out with some things.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Godmoding, This is the one rule that can destroy or make a good RP server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'm a troll...I'm not special i don't have any "holy" powers my parents are alive and Very healthy.
But I'm smarter...Most trolls cant even write and here i am writing. I can talk in full sentences unlike most trolls who Say "how ya doin' mon'" i say "hello sir how is your day going". I've tried Voodoo but really turning people into frogs? It gets boring after awhile. I live in Sen'jin village you know that village right outside the Den? Ya life pretty sweet there but I'm going to leave soon anyway. Its too small and the only smart people are the people who focus all of there power on destroying Zalazane the "enslaver". So I'm going to Orgrimmar
And I'm going to the mages there to see if they will teach me. because I'm thinking if I'm so smart and don't like Voodoo why don't i try and learn how to shoot fireballs out of my hands?

So i left the village with only a walking stick and some robes I got from Un'Thuwa the local mage. After about 2 hours of walking and fending off the scorpids and boars who were in my way i arrived in Razor Hill.Another Horde town with no seemingly intelligent life...I Ate some food at the inn and started through the Valley.

Damn harpies! they stole my walking stick and nearly took all of my food i got from Razor hill! If only i were an Archmage I could've melted them right then and there.And i guess that's why i am going to Orgrimmar to seek that "power" I never had. Well i can see the exit Wish me luck!

Today I found out that my parents were killed...Haha im kiding! My mom does have a cold though.
Well today's the day I arrived in orgrimmar and finally Ive found some Intelligent life in this blasted place!
Man the city is so big I wonder what else i could learn while in this place...the halls the people the colors...
I love this place but I have buisness with the Master Unthel'Nay.

Two Years Later:
My studies in the Valley of spirits with Master Unthel'Nay have progressed quite quikley I have Rightfully earned the title of Mage.
I am a master of the Arcane,the fire,and the cold,I can destroy bless and cure. But i seek more...
I seek somthing greater. A power...But what? Maybe I could find a weapon? Like the ashbringer or frostmourne? or a piece of armor? hmm...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Are there any morph rings? I would like to try RPing as a Fel Orc, and my last server had Morph rings for that sort of thing.
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.

There are no morph rings or custom races allowed currently, to answer your question as well.