Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: DarkLinkTheRogue`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have been gaming for as long as I remember. I played alot of consoles( such as ps3 and wii) and Guild Wars before entering this vast world...of warcraft.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in 1993, I currently live in New Orleans, US and I speak fluent english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I remember sitting at lunch with a friend and he told me to try out Warcraft 3, and later I bought World of Warcraft and i'm still enjoying it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Pretty much the only server I found that supports patch 3.3.5, says "roleplaying" in it, and actually looks good!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to sit around in a lively tavern/bar and have a few drinks with some friends. I also like to go out and adventure with a party of friends and conquer vast areas.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I've always had something for rogues. I love being able to disappear, reappear, and spy on others. Giving a poisoned substance to an unsuspecting target has always appealed to me. My favorite race are trolls/orcs, because of their primal/tribal-like style.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am really looking forward to roleplaying with other people who have the same interests as me, I also hope to meet some new friends.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I am very respectful and tolerant of other people's problems ic and ooc

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.