Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Takisawesome`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well as a player i like various experiences, may it be of action adventure and various other, i like to meet other people and also i like to chat. In the World of Warcraft i like to interact with people and actually have fun. I usually also have high hopes about certain things.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
My country is Portugal so my primary is language is Portuguese.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well this happened a long while ago, after watching the WOW trailer, unfortunately i didn't have the money for a blizzard official account ¬¬ . A few, if i recall it correct, years later a friend told me about private servers. I decided to give it a try and i loved the game.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Q: "What made you seek our server over other?"
A: At the moment i am very interested in role-play, and i have never taken that type of activity over to world of warcraft. So i think this will be a terrific experience.

Q: "How did you find us?"
A: I found this server through a friend, he frequents the server and told me this is one of the best servers to role-play in world of warcraft. Being the curious person i am and also not actually finding other rp servers in wow top websites and google i want to give this one a try.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well that question might be a bit tough to awnser. I personally like to have various experiences. May they be action filled or just tavern related. When it comes to number of people in the said role-play i prefer to be in pairs at times, but that doesn't stop me for doing crowd role-plays.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Ahhh tough question

Personally i like the Tauren/Death Knight, but since its a pain to get Death knight i prefer Tauren/Druid.

The reason for these choices are hard to explain but if i actually had to explain (which i have to ;P) i would say Druid because they are so in touch with nature like i am at times and death knight for they'r darkness and strength.

As for Race the Tauren due to they look so cute. I like how they are big and also how they resemble our cows/bulls. Not only that they look like a powerful race

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectation as for this server are high, as for the types of role-play i will find and also the type of people i will find. I think this server just by the people in forum and the type of forum that it has, is amazing and wonderful so my expectation are pretty high.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well there isn't exactly one rule that appeals to me, there are two rules that appeal to me.

The first is respect due to the fact that for a server to function it must have respectful players, may these be for GM's or for regular players.

The second is tolerance due to the fact someone cant just go around and yell inappropriate comments in the chat that might offend most of the people in the server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
As the day ended and the sun sets and the night comes, Taki walks to the nearest tavern to take a drink, he had been all day hunting for his late night meal. The smell of beer and various drinks filled his nose as he entered the tavern. He sat down on the bar and with a tired voice said to the barkeep "Id like a beer please." The barkeep nodded and went to grab Taki's drink. Taki glanced around looking for people that interested him. Seeing no one he looked back at the bar waiting for his drink.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I want to meet interesting people to rp with, in various forms and types but at the same time interesting as to the point people won't get bored
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.