Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Silvaros`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
First off, hey there!. A casual gamer for most of my life, been playign RPG's and MMO's for much of that time. A writer and poet by hobby I've spent alot of time buildign characters and worlds for simple enjoyment.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Born and raised in Canada, I speak fluent English (though I don't always type fluently) and very little French

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Got into warcraft after playing Diablo and Diablo 2, a friend saw I enjoyed taking an active role in the "life" of my characters so he got me WoW as a b-day gift, been addicted since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Haven't played in awhile and can't relaly afford to pay to play on Argent Dawn like I used to, Google got me here and the amazing organization of everything got me hooked.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Any kidn of roleplay draws me in, Especially anythign that really developes the characters.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
hmm torn between BElf, NElf, Tauren and Undead. As for class, Mage, Warlock or Hunter

Reasons being that i've had the most experience/fun playing these roles.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Hopefully a roleplaying environment free of the kind of cyber trolls I've seen flood the official blizzard servers in the months before I stopped playing. Hoping for a mature RP setting that stil allows for some fun and silliness at times.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rules of Maturity, Tha lack of which seems to be a problem on most servers. It's reassuring to see it mentioned as you folks have done.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Pulled from a recent DnD Forum RP:

Darkness shrouded the temple that rested in the far east of the world. Once a place of worship for some long forgotten deity, the ruins now stood witness to the beginnign of a new age for the world. night concealed the ancient place, though it was daylight all around it. Within the unnatural, evil, shade, a cloaked figure looked over a map of the land a host of ten thousand serpentine warriors gathered behind him. The figure nodded and the creature to his right unleashed a roar that was echoed by the army as they began their march.

The army decimated all in their path until reaching a walled city-state many days march north of Shana, As the city burned, a single survivor, a member of the citizen milita, ran for his life, death and chaos was everywhere, and no matter where he turned it seemed that the damned serpents where always ahead of him. Finally he turned a corner to find two humanoids, one a young woman clutching a child, the other was a dark skinned elf with snowy white hair. Relieved to find creatures of good among the blood and fire and evil, the guard stumbled forward, about to say something when he saw the look of stunned horror and unimaginable sorrow in the woman's face. it was then he saw the elf pull a bloody dagger from the child, and several of the invaders gatherign around the end of the alleyway. The dark elf threw the childs body aside and motioned to the serpents, "use the woman as you see fit" he hissed wiping off his dagger and approachign the guard. The human fell back and tried to crawl away, horrified. "Y-YOU'RE A MONSTER!!!!" The elf paused and unleashed a terrible, heartless laugh, "Me? A monster?" the male asked, a twisted, bloodthirsty grin on his face and a horrifiying insanity burnign behind the crimson eyes. The dark one knelt and examined the ornate dagger lazily before pullign the guard in close, "Let me tell you a little secret my friend... I am NOT a monster...." a sudden swift flick of the elfs wrist and th eguard clawed vainly at his bleeding throat. Dropping the man, the elf stood and wipped his dagger off once again, "I...am a Drow." smirking, Reivan Alael Quel'aran turned to face the warriors, "spread the word. We build our capital here." the leader of the squad nodded and left with th eothers, leaving Reivan to examine the scene around him. Chuckling he began making his way through the carnage to what was left of the regent lord's manor to begin planning his conquest.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I've seen many private RP servers allow players to spawn any gear sets they want to help create their characters as they wanted to (particularly useful for my N-Elf hunter character) do you guys do this as well or no?
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.