Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Bladerunner`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
First and Foremost; a beautiful sequence of words that can range from a shining announcement to a dark cloud of information. This in itself is a perfect example of the complexity and precision of the English language. In a sense, that is who I am. I am Lukas Ryver. I enjoy using words and pride myself on being generally long-winded. It is a value of mine to use correct grammar and spelling. I was born and raised in Blueridge, GA. As you might have noticed, I type in a way that seems quite untraditional. I am all over the place, yes? You would be true to agree. I'm very colorful as a person. This seems to show through my work; writing.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States of America. I speak fluent English, and formal spanish (south American).
I love my country, and hope to join the marines and fight for her in the future.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I saw the original WoW trailer on Youtube at a buddie's house and became immediatley hooked. I've played ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I looked for quality and the initial impression of not being thrown together half-assed. I like that you have to go through steps to be admitted.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Everything, as long as it is properly played and there is no godmodding and metagaming. I can have a tankard of ale, or draw a sword on a savage jungle troll.. Just not at the same time. <--- Lame Joke.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Impossible question. Everything has lore and history that appeal to me. They are all unique. It depends on my mood. I would probably say, as an example, and Orc Warrior. NOTHING is more honor-bound and noble than an orc laying down for the glory and victory of the mother land. It gives me goose bumps to think about the possible role playing experiences.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To give me a fun, and player orientated experience on an advanced RP server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity--
"the ability to deal with issues in a rational, reasonable, adult manner"
Well said.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
He planted his left foot down behind his right; giving himself enough leverage to spring in a moment's notice. His jaw was locked in a powerful set, giving it the appereance of looking stone still. He was agile and quick, fierce and determined. The thought of battle caused an uproar in the back of his mind. Glor'zok would lay his life down twice over for the vast, uneven plains that surround his home. He stood ready with his brothers. Glor loved them as if the same blood ran through each of their veins. The thought of these invaders gave his green knuckles a white hue from the clenching of his massive forearms. It was then that the battle horn blew. The sound was shriller than all of the music in Orgrimmar. Glor'zok lifted his axe in an arc and let loose a feral roar. He will NOT let them pass. The last thing the young orc heard that eventful night was the familiar battle cry of the orcish legions: FOR THE HORDE!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I can't wait to see y'all ingame!
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.
Sweet. I'll check out the links. Thanks for the reply.