Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: dogyoy11`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well... lets get started then. I was... am... and always will be a role player. Although I do like to pvp, rp has always been my favorite part of WoW. I feel that not everyone in the game has to fight, but rather to get along, make up stories, and have some fun.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I have ventured all around the world, but I live in the United States. I mainly speak English, but understand a little Arabic, since my parents are from Lebanon.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friends. The great friends that I have has since the first grade. His brother started to play WoW, so that made him start, which made me start. Its all like a chain. After I started, my little brother started it, and we enjoy playing with eachother and getting along.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I just found you guys in google. But the reason i chose you guys, is that you were at the top. And I have learned from experience, that the top of the list, is always the best.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
When I first started role play, i was doing it with my friends, just as a social game. But then I started a "Tavern" in Brill. (Located in Tirisfal Glades). I would travel over to different cities, buy exotic drinks, and then sell them to my friends for a low price.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would be the Blood Elf. I like them because I have always been a fan of paladins, and when BC came out, they were the only Horde race that could be them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to be a clean environment, user friendly, and most of all... FUN!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
My favorite would be keeping the interactions to a PG-13 level. I am only 13, and I don't want to be hearing a lot of cuss words. Maybe a little here and there, but not all the time.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, dogyoy11!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Finally, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Don't forget to capitalize your I's, too. :B

Have fun! :>
~Dilnikas