Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A few questions about the server...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all!

From what I've seen so far, this server looks exactly like what I'm wanting out of World Of Warcraft! (Which is some seriously awesome role-playing. :wink: ) Though, before I start playing I have a few questions...

1.) How's the server? Is there a lot of lag, glitches, missing content, etc?
2.) How many people are there on these servers? Also, how many per side would you say?
3.) How heavy is the role-playing? Is it spoken in "ye' olde english" or is it just common english?

Thanks much! :D
samburge Wrote:Hello all!

From what I've seen so far, this server looks exactly like what I'm wanting out of World Of Warcraft! (Which is some seriously awesome role-playing. :wink: ) Though, before I start playing I have a few questions...

1.) How's the server? Is there a lot of lag, glitches, missing content, etc?
2.) How many people are there on these servers? Also, how many per side would you say?
3.) How heavy is the role-playing? Is it spoken in "ye' olde english" or is it just common english?

Thanks much! :D

1) No lag for me. Haven't seen any glitches. Only some quest content is missing; Also BGs, some instances, and stuff like wintergrasp arent working.
2)Usually around 30 people at peak times are on I think... Lots of humans and blood elves....Smattering of all the other races. You will see people logg into alts of a matching race when rp seems good with another group.
3)Rp is 'hardcore'. People don't speak shakespearian or anything. (well some might, but it isn't required)
Then this definitely sounds like the server for me, thanks much Vagabond. LOL
And just a comment - 'ye old english' type of speaking is a heavy misconception which just doesn't happen in the Warcraft world. If the real intent of the question was to check how 'hardcore' the RP is... well, we have a couple of OOC zones, but everywhere else people are expected to be IC, for the most part.
Yeah, I assumed you would talk with a more common English, but I've encountered quite a few people who were positive that "ye olde english" was that "real" way to role-play.. I immediately dismissed myself from their company, needless to say. (Due to the weirdo vibe I was picking up. LOL) I'm very glad that you make most areas of the game world IC, seeing as that's kinda why I wandered my way into your forums to see if that's what I'd be expecting.

Hehe I do have another question though. How long does it typically take for an introduction thread to be read by a moderator and deemed APPROVED or DENIED?
Usually between very quickly or a couple of days. We do it on a volunteer basis and it's a matter of when the GM decides to roll up their sleeves and get on with it. Patience is key around here, we don't work like machines but rather humans.
Alright. thanks much, again. :)