Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: samburge`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a younger player, not out of high school yet. I love to role-play, find it hard to play World of Warcraft without it. As far as my personality goes, I'm a pretty humorous guy. I'm pretty laid-back and easy to get along with. I'm also very punctual and grammatically correct. (Some people hate it and others really appreciate it.)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States from the west coast, in the Standard Mountain time-zone.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I when I was younger my brother introduced me to Runescape, and from there I become a big fan of the MMORPG's. I then branched out from there and started playing World of Warcraft, and then discovered the amazing world of role-playing!

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
After my subscription to World of Warcraft expired, I decided to see if I could find a "free" way of playing. Since I am also a big fan of role-playing, this server just seemed like a fit.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all walks of role-play! From the fearsome, tedious battles deep in a dark dungeon to drinking ale next to the warm fire inside a tavern with good company. I prefer to role-play with as many folks as I can, though having two or three people is fine by me!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy most of the races in World of Warcraft, though my favorites are dwarfs and blood-elves. As far as classes go, I enjoy most classes. Not a big fan of death knights though.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A well maintained server with a fantastic RP community! Good quality role-playing and a wide diversity of people to meet and play with.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The maturity and role-playing rules are my favorite definitely.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It was dark out, as the flicker of the lantern's flame could barely keep in the pouring rain. The weary dwarf finally made his way out of the rain and into the dimly-lit tavern. "Get me an ale, if ye' would." the dwarf said to the barmaid as he took a sit at by the fireplace. As he sat, warming himself by the fire was greeted by a women, shrouded by a beautifully designed cloak.

"You have a strong look about you", the maiden said as she made her way over. "I might have a strong physique, what's it to ye'?" replied the dwarf. She sat down next to the dwarf and removed the hood that shrouded her beautiful, golden hair. She looked into the dwarf's weary eyes and ask, "I have a favour to ask..."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, samburge!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Finally, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilnikas