Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Finelle`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a 24 year old female. I have been playing WoW for almost 3 years. I have been a big fan of roleplaying, though have not had a chance to in this world as of yet. I am patient and love helping others who are new to certain games. I work well in a team and am fine taking orders.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and raised in Canada and my primary language is english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was introduced to Warcraft by my husband. He quickly became a fanatic. I watched him play often and decided to give it a go one day. I can say that it was soon after I had to go buy my own copy of the game for myself. I loved it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
My husband(who is also applying to play his account name is Xeahast)is interested in this server. We have tried many others and have had no luck in finding an acceptable place. He has very high hopes for this server from the looks of it so far. I am not quite sure where how he found the site although.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I am a fan of several different types. I am mostly into the relaxing tavern rp. I love really developing my character's personality and speech with familiar players. I need some action in my roleplaying because everyone needs some excitement from time to time.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race would be humans. I enjoy being able to relate to my character and I find it a bit hard if I am playing a Tauren, lets say. My favourite class are rogues. It was my very first character I tried and I find it exhilerating when I am just able to sneak around like a fly on the wall. Entering where others find it hard and time consuming.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations for this server are, I am just hoping that everyone around me will be taking the roleplaying seriously. From the looks of the forms needed to filled to become part of the community, I can see no problems in that area. I am hoping as well, since this is a privately owned server, that if I have problems they can be dealt with in a timely fashion and be taken seriously. I want to be treated fairly and not see moderators taking sides or favourtism.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I am glad to see that the tolerance is at a reasonable level. I want to enjoy this game as much as any other, and do not want to have to worry about being harassed.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Crouched down beside an outstretched bush that lazily sweeps along the dirt road, she watches her Master walking idly ahead. Her long, blond hair tied back tightly, her cloak hood draped over her head; her eyes like tiny, emerald jewels inside the darkness of her shroud. Her slender figure walked cat-like several feet behind him. Her short stature made it easy for her to hide successfully from passing citizens. They were slowly coming up on a town, its buildings peaked between the trees; a very refreshing sight. She kept closer to her Master, not knowing what the town might bring them. Her dainty hand always inches from her dagger hilt, ready to strike if her Master came amongst trouble. She loved him, like a gentle father. He was her Master and teacher, her advisor, and she always wanted him safe, just as he has kept her.

Her mother and father, convicted and executed for the practice of necromancy, she was left alone at an early age and also in danger of a similar fate. He came to her, taking her in his comforting arms. He pleaded for the people to allow him to take the small child and be liable for her. Teaching her and guiding her from the horrible fate her family had. Years later, now a young woman, her Master and she travel in Azeroth. She is a fiesty girl, and never misses a scuffle if it arises. Her Master enjoys her at his side during their travels but she insists on skulking in the shadows when approaching groups of people.

The town they emerge into is quiet and simple, she eyes the sign welcoming them into Astrannar; a Nightelf inhabited area. She trots over to her Master's side, slipping her hand into the crook of his arm. They enter the vacant inn, and she leads him to a soft seat to rest. She retrieves a cool drink from the merchant at the front, bringing it to him and holding it up to his lips until he takes it gently from her hands. She sits down beside him, resting her hand on his knee which are garbed in his long robes. She pulls down her hood and smiles over at him. Her eyes sparkle for a moment as she unties her hair, letting it fall down along her shoulders. "We should rest, my Master. We have travelled a very long way" her caring words flow sweetly from her lips. They have indeed travelled far, and it surely would not stop anytime in the near future.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Finelle!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Finally, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilnikas