Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: silasburge`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a young player. I like to role-play, and have adventurous quests. My older brother samburge told me about this role-playing server, and I thought it would be fun to do.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the USA, and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, my brother and his friends were talking about it and how it would be fun. So I got the 10 day trial thing, and tried it out. (So did my brothers and his friends.) Then i liked it and we got the retail version. My brother thought it would be kind of fun if we could try this new role-playing idea so we tried it but didn't like that there were barely any role-players.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
We tried other private servers. But didn't find any role-players. My brother was online, and we found this.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Climbing to the top of an ice mountain and fighting a huge beast. Then we head back to the to the tavern and enjoy some Ale.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy most of them. But i'm equal on both sides. My favorite races: Tauren, Dwarfs, Night Elves, Blood Elves, and Orcs. Favorite classes: Hunter, Warrior, Paladins, and Druids.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Several role-players, lots of walking around, and adventurous people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Role-playing- I like to see the town with people walking around having a conversation. I like that fact that people get into their characters.
Keyboarding Skills- That they don't use computer slang. (for example; "dude dnt ruin meh DPS n00b")

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It was a blizzard outside. Taltuis was mining some silver ore. He was covered in some soil and dust. The cold winds were biting at his face, and his unprotected hands were numb from the chill. They were purple and blue. He threw down his pick-axe; he was done. He wanted more from life than being a simple Dwarven miner. He was to be trained by Kelov the warrior. Then he then began his journey.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, silasburge!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Finally, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilnikas