Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Auchmed`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello! My name is Auchmed. I am an American, and I've always been interested in the Roleplaying environments of almost any game I have ever played. It's really fun to me! I'm one o' those guys that likes to read those fantasy books and imagine what it would be like if I were there, and it may make me seem more nerdy to some, but really, I'm in it for the fun, not the opinions of others. I am very kind to everyone, unless they decide to start on me, and I am willing to help anyone who needs help! There are no noobs in my opinion, only those who don't yet know their true potential.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States of America. My primary language is English, but I do, however, speak French nearly fluently.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first got into Warcraft when I came from a Washington, D.C. tour a few years back, shortly after the Burning Crusade was released, and I realized how much I loved the game, so I continued to play up 'til recently when money was a bit of a problem, hence the Private Server.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
After finding this server on Google, I noticed that it was a Roleplaying server, which is what I was searching for (You can only guess what I searched in the google bar, hah) because Roleplaying, as stated earlier, is very fun and interesting to me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love the Roleplaying that puts a player in the character's shoes, and I love it when a player or players add very unique personalities to their characters, or even implement their own personalities into the character of their choice.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't really have a favorite class or race. I prefer Blood Elves, Trolls, Night Elves, and the Undead, but I'm always open to other choice combinations.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to give it all it has. I understand that it is difficult to fix every little thing about every little thing, but as long as the server stays fun and true, I guarantee I will stick around and want more and more.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I love the grammar rules and the attitude rules! When I played on other private servers, it always bugged me when players didn't spell even the simplest words! Things such as 'u' for 'you' and 'ur' for your or you're always bugged me. What also bugged me a lot, was the attitude and choice of words of the other players. Making very rude, immature, and inappropriate comments and remarks are very low in my opinion. I do not appreciate them at all.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Day light. The kind of thing that everyone cherishes and loves, save for the ones who fear the sun. A kind of thing that makes even the most dull object sparkle, making it seem so vibrant and lustrous, so beautiful and perfect, and can make the most fragile thing seem safe, and invulnerable. Erimar knew this.

Erimar stepped outside of his sunspire home, golden hair let down so as to let it flow with the slight breeze. Today, he had dressed himself in an azure robe made of silk and beautifully decorated with the small, sparkling scales of the native Mana eels. Erimar inhaled a deep breath, and slowly let it out.

"The sun shines bright today. The Sunwell may be gone, and my thirst so strong, but at least the sun still shines upon us, the Sin'dorei," said Erimar softly to himself.

Erimar walked aimlessly about, and came across a lynx. The lynx, though fierce looking and yet elegant, walked slowly up to Erimar, and nudged his hand. Erimar stroked the feline's head softly, and whispered, "Shindu fallanah." Beautiful. . .

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I've not any questions or comments other than that I look forward to playing!
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Auchmed!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Finally, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilnikas