Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Drayku`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, my name is Mark, I'm nineteen and I've been playing World of Warcraft since Vanilla and in that time it's been on a roleplaying server; "Argent Dawn." on Europe side.

I'm a decent contributer to the community if the community itself is a good one, unlike the previous server I've just left (I'll not name and shame.)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
England, English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got Warcraft Three, where I played custom roleplaying games and then after that I turned to WoW

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, I've currently been playing an "pioneering" server which at the start was good but then progressed to something that not many but elitists wished to play. I found about this on google (Luckily, I hope.)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like Military Roleplay alongside some decent relaxing Tavern Roleplay if the time calls for it. Or even chilling with a few friends.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Warrior (Generic Wut.)
I like these because they're the brunt of the force, simple yet effective known as meatshields and whatnot. Humans are a decent race as they have -our- faults like we do in real life, to which we can exploit and if done properly roleplay greatly.

Or even Blood Elf Paladin. ( >_< )
This is because I like Blood Elf Lore, I like idea of magic users to excell over most, and with it comes arrogance and whatnot.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, I've not heard much of it, if I'm honest.

I hope to find that it is a server is well played out with decent roleplay, but also one with a decent community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I'm one for rules and all of them seem good in thier own rights.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'm not sure what Gruntship is, and due to the time it is and me having a few bottles of budwieser, I'd rather keep this one blank for the moment. ;)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope the server is awesome and can't wait to try it out.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy
Ohai, Mark. I hope you enjoy your stay here!