Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Warlock Soul Self Resurrection..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Warlocks are used as damage dealers, but can store the target´s soul to resurrect or heal himself by draining enemy's life."

Really? If so how? I knew they could heal themselves, but resurrect?
Does that mean resurrect himself? Or others...

M xx

Source WoWWiki.
Vranh made a great guide to resurrection.
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9104
I think the resurrection thing with Warlocks is referring to their uuuh...Soul-stone ability in game, yes? Where they apparently store part of themselves in the stone, and when they die, the stone activates and brings them back to life.
Read the guide, it talks about soul stones.
This is most likely a complex and hard thing to manage, cause why would otherwise other warlocks do this all the time and we'd never finish the Legion?

In 'By Demons Be Driven' one use a soulstone similar item to capture the soul of Hellscream as a way to subude him. I think this can go for warlock aswell. Having your soul capture of 'chained' to this world makes a ressurection at a later point very easy for other warlocks. Or as a good base in a spell that allows you to auto-ress, but as I already said, this is most likely -very- complex spells that comes at a high price.