Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: No patch 3.3.5a for mac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The problem i have is when i log in it gives me an error saying the version couldn't be recognized. I have version 3.3.5 ONLY.

I've checked the official download mirrors of wow for version 3.3.5a for mac but there is none! What should i do now?
Buy a PC.

...I'm sorry, I had to. Seriously, though, I'm not sure. I'd try and keep looking.

Well there is two options if you can't find the update for mac, One you can split your harddrive format it and download a windows on the formated side, Careful tho you could wipe your pc if you don't know how to do that. The other is just google a Converter from Mac to pc for your games until the update comes out, Not gonna lie you may get lag from the convertion but it should allow you to play the game until 3.3.5a comes out for mac.
Kiowa Wrote:Well there is two options if you can't find the update for mac, One you can split your harddrive format it and download a windows on the formated side, Careful tho you could wipe your pc if you don't know how to do that. The other is just google a Converter from Mac to pc for your games until the update comes out, Not gonna lie you may get lag from the convertion but it should allow you to play the game until 3.3.5a comes out for mac.

Thats a nice idea but i don't know any converter. Il just wait for the version to come out on mac.

Well if you happen to change your mind there a couple of video's about it on the net. But i'm sure they will come out with one for the mac soon its not a big update so I wouldn't see why the can't
You could attempt to launch WoW via the Blizzard Launcher and hope it patches it up for you. After all, we're on the latest patch. That is my only suggestion really, if it doesn't work, keep looking.
Bounty-Hunter Wrote:You could attempt to launch WoW via the Blizzard Launcher and hope it patches it up for you. After all, we're on the latest patch. That is my only suggestion really, if it doesn't work, keep looking.

I have tried that already and still nothing
Ok i was able to go into another private server and update it. I got all good now :) thanks for the help.