Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Waffles`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Firstly, to those wondering about the name, there's no deeper meaning, I just drew a blank on names and was hungry when registering, it's silly, I know, but it works, I suppose. I really can't think of much else to say, except that if there's something you want to know, just ask me. I'll either tell you, or explain why I'd rather not share that part of my own personal story online.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm an American, who speaks english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got the original game for Christmas actually, back in it's first year, I think, actually. Perhaps early into it's second... That was the first I'd heard of the Warcraft series actually. I later purchased the Warcraft III battle chest and have greatly enjoyed playing that as well, however, the recent lack of RP maps is dissapointing.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well I first heard of Conquest of the Horde a while ago, from a friend if I remember correctly. I recently quit retail WoW, and have been looking at private servers as well as other MMOs, and this appealed to me more than any of the others because it has more quality than most other Private Servers, and from what I've seen, I think I'll like the community better than other MMOs

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
While I enjoy a healthy mix, my two favorite kinds of RP are the relaxed Tavern conversations, and the more intimate out-in-the-wilds sort of RP. The latter being the sort you get when you're with a party and they've made their camp for the night, I find it a very good time for character development, as those times are much more personal than, say, the crowded pig and whistle.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hard to say. For the longest time it was the Human Paladin because it was my first character, and I knew it well enough. However recently I've been experimenting with other combinations. I've been favoring hunters, rogues, priests, and warriors of late, usually in the other non-elven/draenei alliance races. What can I say, I like the Alliance.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A good community, I already know I don't mind the core game mechanics, so that's all I could really ask for.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The no meta/powergaming/godmodding rule. I'm glad to see a place where that is an enforced rule, and not a community guideline one cannot actually do anything about save /ignore

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I look forward to joining, and should this be accepted, I'll see you all around in-game hopefully.
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Waffles!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Finally, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilnikas