Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: lordblackmore15`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, i am a casual player who enjoys role playing from time to time. I always respect other people's ideas and their opinions.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
The country i was born in, and still live in is Canada. The primary language I speak is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
How i got into Warcraft is that I used to play Warcraft two. I enjoyed the game play style and the story interested me.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
When i was looking for a role playing server, I looked at this website first. I was amazed at how organized the website was and how much work was put into the server so everyone is a role player.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
The kind of roleplay i enjoy the most is when i am in a village scenario. I enjoy this because it can have action, take place in a tavern if i want, relaxing at times and have alot of people to interact with.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
The race of choice for me are the orcs. The reason why orcs are my favorite is because of the hardships they went through and their deep history as being a war bred race to becoming a more peaceful but still battle hardened race. The class i enjoy the most is a hunter because they are portrayed as hardened travelers that are knowledgeable of the landscape surrounding them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server is that it will be a very well put together server. I also expect that it will have dedicated players that are able to roleplay to the best of their abilities.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Out of all the rules and regulations listed, the rule that appeals to me the most is the respect rule. If you had to have only one rule, this would be the one to choose. Respect is very important to any player , and being respectful to others helps everyone and leaves no one out.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Ok, here goes one:

A young man came into a village one day. He walked into the inn, wearing a long sleeved shirt made of a light cotton and shined of jade green. He wore trousers made of fine , but durable leather and large but tight brown work boots. He went up to the inn keeper and asked him, "If you can kind sir, get me a room for the night. I have traveled a long way and i need a good bed for the night. "

The inn keeper agreed and told him the price. The young man happily paid and went straight to his room after the inn keeper told him of where it was. The young man slept in his bed for hours on end , but was plagued of a horrid nightmare that left him in a sweltering sweat when he awoke. He rushed down stairs the stairs and out the door, not stopping to talk. He went to the village square and rang the bell that rested on top of a platform. A crowd gathered around and asked of why he rang the bell. The young man cleared his throat and spoke to the crowd these words. "I am here to warn this village of a coming disaster, by tomorrows time a heavy rain shall strike the village. These rains will not be harmless at all , because of the fact that the gods will poison the clouds and it will shower you all with plague! "

Many of the villagers where confused with this man, who was a stranger to them all. Some of the villagers laughed at the foolish story and left. A sturdy, hardened man asked this question to the young man. "You say we should flee this village, that we have settled for years upon years, just because of what you say? How can we trust this tale you are telling us if it is so dire?"

The young man looked at the hardened man and said these words. "I had this vision last night, and whenever i have them, it always happens the next day. To prove i am right, several days ago at the town of Intrin, a predicted a mighty fire would ravage the church and only the church because of the gods anger of the priests inside not following his commands. The next day the church was burnt to the ground because of a stray bolt of lighting that stuck the church, killing all the priests inside."

The hardened man looked at him , with trusting eyes and said. " I belive you, I travel outside the village often and i asked the villagers about the church, they said a young man predicted the fire would happen out of god's anger the day before it happened. If you say this is so, i say we should leave this village before the daylight of tomorrow shines."

The hardened man gathered the people and they took their belongings and left the village they have lived in for years.

When the sun rose, the next day, a dark storm cloud let out a thunderous clash, and it rained a murky green substance. After the rains lifted, all the plants in the village and the animals they left, where burnt by the rain it self and no life survived. The young man was deemed a hero for foreseeing this disaster.....

That is my story.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have no questions to ask, or comment.
Welcome!

Good to see another orc-lover! As a side-note, please don't forget to capitalize your I's when referring to yourself. Your post seems to be a bit inconsistent with that.

Hope you enjoy it here!
Damn those bloody I's , they always give me trouble. LOL

Anyways , thank you for accepting my 2nd introduction , I guess not all intros are accepted the first time and it shows we all need improvement.