Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Aricelli`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Greetings, my name is Aricelli and I have been roleplaying for about 12 years. I began with classic mud/mush games, Realm, and EverQuest.. Then moved onto to Rpol, Second Life and tabletop dice games with local friends. I have never actually played WoW, but I am eager to learn and have friends who are in game and will help me out. I am friendly, outgoing and I think I'm fairly creative. I have been reading all about the WoW mythos and I'm super excited about it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in the USA, MST.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of mine has been trying for a few years to get me into it and I finally have the time for it. I am eager to learn all about it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
A friend brought me over with high praise for the sever and players here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I really enjoy all types of RP, as I like to keep things interesting by mixing things up. I am not interested in grinding to gain levels, instead I care about personal story lines and building characters with depth. I can RP with crowds or in pairs without issue.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Night Elf, Druid I have a friend who plays and this would work well with him. Also a druid sounds appealing because I am a nature lover for real. I also do not want to plays a combative role.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I look forward to having some great roleplaying experiences and meet cool people. I would also like long story lines and large story arches that help to create a more living and breathing character as I play her.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Be respectful. At all times. This is not optional" This is actually very important to me. I find the "Golden rule" applies to generally every facet of human interaction and makes the experience more rewarding for everyone involved.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to explore my character in world a bit more before I write this..

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Will come in time
Welcome!

Fortunately, you won't necessarily have to worry about grinding levels. Once you get an approved profile for a character and become a Grunt, you'll be able to get bumped up to 80!
Thanks a lot! Looking forward to jumping right in! - A