Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dizzydude18`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Vito W. Molle IV and im 17 years of age, I like games, anime, music, and anything teck. I love to bake so if im not role playing im trying to bake something. Im not really all that great... my cooking skill is only about 120. (hehe... get it? wow skill... cooking... nvm) Sorry not to much to tell about myself right now. Long story short is im dealing with alot of problems in my life now, I hope you understand that talking about myself isnt my best thing.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in the USA in Jim Thorpe PA. Not alot of people know this but Jim Thorpe was one of the worlds greatest Athlets! (Google it) I speak English and can read basic Germen, my spelling isnt wonderful... so im not going to lie. I may screw up once or twice but I swear to try my best.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I love any game that lets you create your own toon and do what you want with him/her, and WoW seems to be the best. I like the time setting and the whole idea behind World of Warcraft, Its alot of fun to create someone from WoW and give them a real adventure and tale to tell. Andit helped me get into Role Playing as well!

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Hmmm... well to tell the truth I was just looking for any Private sever that was about RP. I played WoW since launch and always found RP hard to find for some odd reason. So I jumpped at the first sight of a RP private sever! And so far from everything I have seen im happy to say I think I found a place I can call home.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to relaxe in the Tavern for the most part, but when the Tavern seems crowded I like to find a few friends and then go off on an adventure to far, far places! Going from town to town with a good group of friends sees pretty fun to me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I would have to say that Undead are my favorite Race. I think its because I like the fact that im the walking dead that can make hell fire rain from the skys above! And if you have not guessed warlocks are by far my favorite class is the Warlock. I love the demons I get as a pet when im a warlock, the fel guard is my best friend haha!

What are your expectations of this server?:
I would say that other then the fact that this is my first RP sever, the fact that everyone who joins has to do all off this so that just tells me that no spammer would or could get threw this. Im also happy that its a Horde themed RP and we all know Horde Rules!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I love that Role Playing isnt just their anymore. Now its the main rule! Peeople are always role playing which means theirs always something going on. I dont know about anyone else, but I have been told by others players to shut up or leave if im role playing with friends in normal wow. Here its kinda the other way around, so it just makes me smile.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Im really sorry but im goig to have to pass on this for now. I will get to this though!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I just want to say thank you! Why? Because since you all made this sever it means I didnt have to so thatjust alittle less work for me, and I will be more then happy to help it grow.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy

PS. Make sure to capitalize your "I's".