Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: KarTon`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Me. Yes, I've played trough a lot of games. From shooters to strategies to MMORPGs. My favoruite games are strategies, especially Company of Heroes these times. Though now when the summer vacations have kicked in, I have the time and determination to play some World of warcraft.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in Slovenia, that makes my first language Slovenian, my second language English, and my third language German. I hope my English is adequate at least, and that there won't be many problems.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I Roleplay a lot in Garrysmod (very strict servers too) and I said to myself "Hey, WoW has Roleplay, let's try it out!". And now, here I am, hopeing to play on this server. I have played World of Warcraft on regular servers too, but I soon found it monotone and, well, dull sadly. I still try to play with my friends from time to time, it's better when you have company.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
How did I find this server/forum? Well, if I'm honest, I thought about Roleplaying in WoW and typed "WOW RP Servers" into Google and there it was, a link to your forums (Hope no-one finds this offensive or degrading, but thats how I found you!).

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, I love to just chat RP my mouth off with someone when I feel lonely either ICly or OOCly. I don't like fighting that much, because you can experience that in normal WoW or almost any other game on the market. Events are a good way to make the server more lively, and so I support them. If it gets too crowdy, I like to move a distance, as where there are crowds, Confusion is a common companion.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is Human, and my favorite class Hunter. I like to live in the outdoors, live off the land and what it gives to you, to adapt and survive, and to leave or give back what you do not need.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a great roleplay community. I really do not want to be in the spotlight, I'm more of a commoner, I am. Other than that, I wish to see a friendly and if need be, helpful staff.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity - This is what I like to see when i'm playing roleplay. Without it, what can be accomplished? Not that I expect 1000% Seriousness, some fooling around is always good, isn't it?

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The life of my character, Henry Shortstamp, is a simple one. He was born on a farm not far away from Stormwind. In his childhood, he lived on his farm with his parents. When he started to grow up into a man, he has decided that it was time to make something out of himself, so he became a hunter. It was enough to sustain him with food and coin if he needed it. Though the neighbouring lands were almost all in full scale war, he tried to avoid all conflicts and just live his own life. He never had the chance to settle down, so he decided to be sort of nomadic to until he finds a place where all his needs will be fullfilled.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Events do happen, right? The calendar looks...Empty?
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy

PS. Yes, events do happen. We are currently transferring over to a different core and plan on doing a hard reset on events and characters. Most people do not want to do one, only to have it go away the next day.