Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: kilven`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I love to play for the fun of it, but I do like to get on frequently ;P. I am a programmer you see, so I work at home haha. Some weeks, I have insane free time haha, but some weeks I have a lot of work to do. In general, I am a good player, I understand how everything works, and I play when I can.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in the United States of America. I am a native English speaker, and I am in the process of learning Japanese. (日本語)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It was a while back haha XD. I was in a gaming room, you know, a place with 2-4 lines of computers that have games to play on, but you have to pay a small bit to stay? Well I was in one that I went to all the time, with one line of computers on one side, and one on the other. It was a small room. Like in a small shopping center.
I was playing in there and I saw an icon labeled "World of Warcraft", and I asked, "Hey, do I use the stores account, or do I need my own?", the shop owner said "You need your own account to play WoW here. When I got home, I decided to look it up, and see what it was. I saw a few videos and said that I wanted to try it out, and I played it off and on until now. (Long story eh? ;P)

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I quit WoW for Darkfall, an AMAZING game, but my friends who play WoW keep asking me to join WoW again, so one of them said "I'll buy you a month man!", and I said, "..fine, but I don't want to waist your money if I don't like it."

I got into it, and the month is at an end. I love to Role Play, so I looked up a Role Playing Server in Google.com, and I saw this, and I am going to give it a try.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like it all if I may say so haha. Sometimes I'll just relax in a tavern, walk around cities for the scenery, etc. etc., but I love guilds that have a nice story behind them, and join one and do tasks to help the story. Kill a dragon for the head, gather wood for the structure of where they live, those kinds of things. Do you get what I mean? When I am not doing "Action Role Playing", I am taking a "break" and relaxing in a tavern, etc.

All of this is done with a friend though, Role Playing alone is never fun ;P.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well, I could never really decide on my favorite race. I made 3 characters, a Human, Night Elf, and an Undead. I love the Humans for how I can make them look like a bandit, how they look in certain gear. I made a Night Elf for the druid, because I LOVE the game Morrowind, so I have a Night Elf with a relivant name, and I love that I can make him live in that story. I made an Undead because they look badass in warrior gear haha.

My favorite classes are Warrior and Druid. Druid for the Night Elf and all of what I said, Warrior because they can wear any type of gear, so I can have my type of outfit without much limitation.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My only expectation is that the people on this server actually Role Play, and do not break character every other sentence saying stuff like "((Man this is boring...)) or (( Dude, can we just get on with it?)) or having people Role Play as bandits or something, and you outnumber them completely, and they make up something random that blows off everything. If you have a naked guy in the middle of somewhere with 50 people around him ready to fight, what can they possibly do with out completely messing up plenty of storylines?

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Role Playing and hopefully making a friend or two ingame to "hang out" with ingame as a Role Player.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Well, before I can give you my story, I will need to decide my race, either my Human with his nice mail gear, my Night Elf for his nice story and shapeshifting, or my Undead with his bruteness of the horde, and the "deathly" look as a warrior.

So I will decide what I enjoy the most, and when I aim to Gruntship, I hope that you will feel good about my promotion ;P.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yes, I have riddle, if you want to go through with it and test your intelligence and witeness, you may find me ingame ;P. Here it is...

There is a man... he is in the middle of an open field... he is dead and on the ground... he is completely naked, and he has a staw in his hand.

The question is, how did he get there, and what did he do previousely to get there?

You can ask me ANY Yes/No questions ingame if you want to see if you can figure it out.

My ingame names should be:
Vvardenfell (Night Elf)
Sornahdith (Undead)
Airese (Human)
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy

PS. I hate riddles. :<