Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: himitsu89`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
This kind of question has never been easy for me to answer, but I will attempt to do my best.

I am the kind of person who is very shy at first, rarely one to make the first move, but always quick to warm up to a person. I prefer to be in small groups rather than large, and hate it when people do cruel things. I am Bipolar and depressed, as well as having Asperger's Syndrome, which is why I play / RP. to get social interactions, and to not have time to think and have someone there to talk to.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the USA, I speak only English, but do study Japanese on my own time, I like to integrate real life cultures into my WoW RPs, for example, to me, Tauren seem to be like Lakota, and Cheyenne, so i integrate a bit of the culture and language of those people into my RP.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My best friend got me hooked, before this, I mostly played and RPed in Second Life.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was looking for a good RP server that was not full of idiotic people thinking that they could RP, but really can't, and who talk trash in chat. I found this site, and thought to myself, this might be it, this may be what I'm looking for, so I shall give it a shot.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy Roleplaying one on one, or in small groups, I'm a shy person in RL, and got into Roleplaying as a way to express myself freely, and in an environment where i can be comfortable. I have always believed I was born to the wrong time and place, always have loved the thought of swords, and sorcery, so I feel in roleplay I can 'live' my true born life.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite races, yes, I have two, one horde, one alliance. My Horde favorite, is the Tauren, because of their cultural significance, their natural spiritualism, and the fact that they don't seem as kill happy as the other Horde races. My Alliance favorite is the Draenei, because they have such a long and interesting history, so much lore is based off them and their doings. My favorite classes are Paladin, Hunter, and Rogue, though I don't typically RP with the Paladin and Hunters, I prefer RP with a Rogue, such a versatile, and interesting class, they could be a shadowy assassin, a streetwise thief, or even a lithe cat burglar.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to be treated with the respect and dignity everyone deserves, I most especially expect to not hear a single chuck norris joke, or even one mention of the word anal in chat.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect is my favorite, because blizzard servers don't have it, and it is the most basic courtesy one can provide and never do.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Ichisumi stepped into the inn, her dusty leather boots hardly making a noise on the wooden floor, "Is there a place to stay for the night?" she asked softly, her voice was deep for a woman, but seemed fitting for the dark-skinned draenei.
"Of course, Milady, of course, right this way, I'll show you to your room, then you can use the bath house out back to clean up," the Innkeep said in his booming voice.
Smiling, the young woman followed him to the back where he opened a door at the end of the hall, "Right in here, and I'll get you a towel for your bath."
She nodded, and stepped inside, 'Not the best I've ever seen, but it'll do.' she thought to herself.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm a writer, and tend to write long texts, so please bear with me as I write my RPs. Also, I hope you don't mind me with my foreign language studies.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy