Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Jordan13x`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name's Jordan. (Obviously) I'm not a very social player so I'm trying to be a little more out-spoken, which is why I'm getting into role-playing.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in Canada I speak English. Not much else to say about that.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Pure curiosity. About a year ago, I was itching for a RPG and I decide to try WoW's 10 Day trial. I was satisfied, but I wasn't fully convinced. A few months later, I learned about private servers and I gave those a shot. And here I am now.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Just the other day, I decided to try getting back into RP. But I never tried using WoW as a medium. I then searched "wow 3.3.5 RP server" and found CotH.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm still a newbie when it comes to RP so I haven't really found a preferred style. I would like to try a RP that is mostly set in a city within WoW.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is Blood Elf, because I like elves but the whole "one with nature" aspect of Night Elves didn't appeal to me. My favorite class is a Rogue. I like sneaking around and pick-pocketing.

What are your expectations of this server?:
In short: A great Role Playing experience.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule about Humility stuck with me. I dislike people who feel that they must always be the center of attention.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Like I said before, I'm still a little new to RP so don't have very high expectations.....yet.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy

PS. No worries, we are here to help you. :D