Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Still problems...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry for another post but no answere on old one.
The patch doesn't seem to be the problem. Everything should be right... My realmlist is set and patch is up. Also think I made right when I wanted to start from wow.exe instead of wow.launcher. Message I get after entering pass and username is "Unable to connect. Please try again later." or "Account must be converted to a battle.net account". The last message only came once so I don't know if that's right...
Did you change the realmlist after you patched? And are you sure you are on patch 3.3.5.12340? Also, do you have team viewer, or skype? they are two screen sharing programs, if you want i may be able to help you on there. Its alot easier for me to work seeing what i need to do. But, it is just a sugestion, or a last resort if you wish.
Thanks for answere. I got neither team viewer nor skype, if that's required I would aprociate some help on that matter. And yes, I did reset my realmlist after patch and I am on 3.3.5.12340

EDIT: Well NOW I've fixed the realmlist.wtf, didn't knew it was changed. Now it doesn't say "Unable to connect", instead there's "Login server down" >.>
Does this mean that I got everything needed but that the server is temporary offline? :P