Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Deathquake`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well my name is Corey. I am a hardcore RPer. I've been playing WoW for about 6 years now, been rping for about 5 of those years through retail rp servers. Im a very laid back person, and would like to find a nice place to RP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the U.S of A... as we say it lol. My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well I started playing Warcraft 3 about 8 years ago and I just couldnt put it down. When I heard about WoW coming out I immediatly went to the store and bought it and have been playing it ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well I started playing on the RP servers on retail and loved it for many years. I didnt want to play any other kind of game. But sadly as time went by RP had started to slowly die until now it is completly gone. So I heard about private servers from some people in game and I went to check them out. I simply did a google search for wow rp private servers and Coth came up. I went to the site did some digging made a forum account and decided I liked what I was seeing and here we are.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy any roleplay I can find. No matter if it's in a Tavern or a battlefeild. But if I would have to pick a favorite it would be going around traveling and pillaging lands with a small group of my fellow horde members.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the Orc. I like the orcs because they are spiritual and brutal all at the same time and they hold honor and respect above all else.
My favorite class would be the shaman. I believe the shaman best represents my favorite class in the way that shamans are the spiritual guide's and leaders of the Horde, and that they are also strong not only in spells but in close combat.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect it to be a well rounded server population wise(wouldn't mind a little more Horde then Alliance lol) and that the members be active. I also expect the roleplay to be amazing I would really like to find somewhere that I can really get into roleplay again.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
All players on this server are expected to be familiar with the history of Azeroth. I live this one because I was really getting tierd of people I rped with to not know the history and mix up historical events that made no sense in RP.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would just like to say that I hope you like my application, and that I hope to be RPing with you all shortly. Thank you.
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Deathquake!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Finally, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilnikas