Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dthackray93`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a steady role player that enjoys the company of others, as in guilds and role player groups. I can be a little over the top but once told or noticed
I apologize for it and get back into original character.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm English and from England.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My Girlfriend showed me a private server that was blizlike and from that I moved to retail, after gaining a good amount of levels I left due to in life problems, but now they have passed and I wanted to rejoin a private server with roleplay qualities.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was looking all over the web for a roleplay server as in retail I was quite fond of it. After seeing most of them were PvP, I looked for a roleplay server and found this site and heard it has a good reputation for roleplay.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy being a lone adventurer that drops in time to time to get resources and meet friends. Sometimes I enjoy dark role play, such as being in a guild that has been shunned by society or being in a army/millitary based guild. Also I love just sitting in inns, talking about news around Azeroth and Northerend.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race and class combinations are:
Blood Elf - Hunter, as I always like the idea of being an elf ranger that uses his nature skills to his advantage and his skills in beast lore to hunt for his survival.
Draenei - Death knight, I used this combination in retail and enjoyed using him in rp in a guild that did millitary events and meetings. I also had him as an adventure what gained him the title of 'Explorer' and used the knowledge i learnt from it to help people to the destination.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I wish to make friends and be free to roleplay with others who don't ignore me for mis-spelling things or roleplaying in a way which isn't to their standards.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The God-Modding rule. It's unfair when you are unable to do anything because of some fellow role player thinking he is better and decides he is going to repel your roleplay attacks and ignores your attempts to stop him doing so.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Jakecub was fighting in the war in Northerend but as he was advancing towards his goal, the unexpected happened, the Lich-King slew him on the spot and respawned him as one of his Death Knights. In this act he had to serve the Lich-King and his evil plans in the Plaguelands, which is where the Lich-King had made his territory. After the rebellion at the Chaple of Hope, he returned home to his sister Avenei and they swore to kill the Lich-King for the accursed thing he had done apon him and the horror he had brought to his family.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope I have made the introduction better than last time. Please put a little detail on your reply if it is not good enough so I can make it better next time.
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Dthackray93!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Finally, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilnikas