Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Othin`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello I'm Othin and I've played World of Warcraft for several years. I've been role-playing since classic World of Warcraft and enjoy getting into a well made story.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in the United States and speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend introduced me to warcraft three which led me to World of Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I went searching for a private WoW RP server. I decided yours because it seems to be the best of what I saw based on rules and Role-play.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy action and traveling in pairs or small groups the most. It seems to give the role-play a better flow and keeps it more interesting. The idea of sitting around in a tavern or inn never appealed to me so I usually stay clear of them.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the undead because of their lore. I enjoy the thought of having a past life and a second chance. My favorite class would be Death Knight because of their history, they began with the orcs and traveled to the humans showing that everything's corruptible.

What are your expectations of this server?:
After reading the rules I expect a safe and fun experience with many friendly people and a strong administration to keep it that way.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
All the rules that go with maturity appeal to me, after all that's the reason why I left public server, too many immature people.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I was once a human born in the strong empire of Lorderon. But that was long ago and now I am nothing more then an abomination, something that I spent my last moments fighting against. Monster, traitor, murderer that is what they call me now though I was once them.

Before the plague decimated my home I was a simple footman. As it spread through the lands I saw people I once knew change undead and then I killed them. I saw the horrors of the plague firsthand. We fought and fought but no matter what we did it seemed inevitable that Lorderon would fall.

I went North with the fleet under Prince Arthas, but I never landed. Our ship hit the rocks before we made it to shore. I remember when I hit that icy water, the sense of death filling my body. I remember the screams of my fellow men before I blacked out.

I woke on the shore alone and cold. I decided to move on hoping I would find the others. I never did. For days I went further and further North before I finally gave up and lost hope. The last thing I remember from my last night as a human the onslaught of undead I tried to fight but their numbers were to vast and alone I died.

I awoke in a tomb in a town they call deathknell, there I learned of what became of my home and there I began my second life.

I am no longer human, I am cursed.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Earlier I tried to post a thread but I wasn't logged in so I don't know if it made it through. So I decided to redo it. I apologize if the other one did make it.
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Othin!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Finally, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilnikas