Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Smern`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I played on the Server Sisters of Elune. (Retail WorldofWarcraft) and I am interested in different styles of Roleplay, the RP on Sisters is somewhat broken.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in America, California, LA, my parents are from Egypt. English is my primary lang. ((I'm a Christian, not offense towards me anyways about religous beliefs.. I could care less, lol))

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend told me about it, I liked the gameplay and story behind it all.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
My friend told me, told me the Rp was good, had to give it a try, RP on Sisters of Elune was dying.
I have a strict adherence to Warcraft lore.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy -all- kinds of roleplay.. I make mistakes at times with grammer and all that.. but I know most about the orc lore and the Frostwolves and how the dwarves are invading Alterac, the orc's homeland.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc Shaman, they are uniquely one of the first. Ner'zhul being a 'dark shaman' then warlock or something like that split Azeroth (Or Gul'dan, can't remember which one). Orc Shamans are one of the most POWERFUL shaman lore wise due to the fact they have the most experience.. them and the draenei's.. but the orcs were the very first.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, hopefully I can Rp with people that don't twinkle and suck blood.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Godmodding, hate people who do.
Maturity, everyone on SoE(Most actually) are clueless on the lore of WorldofWarcraft and choose to Godmod because they think they can blow up Silvermoon or something.. could be a twelve year old.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The air, friged, cold, nearly unbarable. Across from me one could see the filthy pink skins of the Alliance. Pfft! How i despise them so! But thanks to this, peace, or so they call it, I cant do anything but watch and stay focused at the task at hand. But of course it's not like I have much of a choise as it is. With the Scourge a few hundred yards away and waiting to try tearing us to shreds at a moments notice, we'v not the time for such petty thoughts of war when we ourselves are in one against a common enemy. But damn I hate them! As I reach up to run my fingertips through my thick chops I can feel the muscels in my maw tighten with excitment.

It nearly seemed that this place only gets colder by the second! I find it more irritating than the pink skins watching my every move. "Grumkal!" A voice bellowed out, pulling me away from my thoughts of ripping that filthy pinky in two. It was my father no less! Guark Lor'gulk, clearly it seemed he was here to scold me once again. "Keep your mind on the task at hand son! A feeble mind will lead to ones downfall so keep that axe and sheild ready!" With that he pats his chest twice, offering me a sort of salute so naturaly I return the gester. "Lok'tar Ogar, father!" I said in a stern tone as I step back into line with a bow of my head. Watching him pace from side to side, eyeing the soldiers. I rather did envy him. He seemed to be quite the powerfull man in his Warlord armor and axe. along his his bladed sheild that had the Horde symbol painted onto it's surface in blood.

Glancing back over the cliff, I could see that Paladin making his way toward the front lines. Bolvar I bealive they called him. Seems the stories are true, he does seem to be the rather intimidating type. Must be a worthy fighter. As a loud roar spread across the battle field the large gate opened to show what looked nothing like the dreams of battle I had as a child. Instead, it was, a nightmare. But one we have to face sooner or later. As the humans and Dwarvish men and women rushed into battle against the Scourge I heard a familular voice, the young Saurfang could be heard yelling. "Lok'tar Ogar, Soldiers of the Horde! Blood and Glory a'wait us!" With that one shout, we rushed into battle to aid the Alliance at the Wrath Gate.

The battle was fierce, and tiring but in the end we seemed to push them back. With me and my father up near the front we watched as the Scourge ran into the gate, but, as they did an earie stillness crept across the area. The whispers of death seemed to linger around us as Bolvar and Sourfang steped forward to speak. "Aaarthas! The blood of your father! Your people, demands justice! Come forth coward and answer for your crimes!" The earie feeling of death seemed to grow as this was said, and with that I could hear the voice of that monster speak as the gate slowly crept open. "You speak of justice, of cowardice? I will show you, the justice... of the grave, and the true... meaning... of fear!" Those words seemed to anger the young Sourfang, causing him to charge in at Arthas. "Enough talk! Let it be finished!" But no sooner than he had reached the Lich King he was struck down!

Then, Bolvar takes a step forward with an angry glare. "You fiend, will answer... for all your crimes, Traitor!" He hissed.
"Boldly spoken, but there is nothing you can-..." Arthas trailed off as an explotion hit the nearby cliffs. Followed by a dark chuckle, at this point it was hard to tell who to fear more. The Lich Kinf, or this newcomer. As I looked to the cliffs one could see Putress! At first, I half rejoiced at seeing the Forsaken. But as I seen the catapolts wheel up behind him I knew that something was rather out of place. "Heh heh heh... did you think, we had... forgoten? Did you thing, we had forgiven? Wittness now! The terrible vengance that is, The Forsaken!" Once the words passed his rotted lips the lounchers thre large green kegs into the crowd of Orcs, humans, and Scourge alike! The blight spread rapidly as I felt a hand upon my own. It was my father and a female Orcish warrior that were leaving the battle along with a large group of Orcs and humans alike.

Why that madman did this, I dont know. did the forsaken possibly betray us? Or did their hate for Arthas really just blind them that much? It was all so much so fast. I think I need some drink to think this through...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Just that I am kind of new to this server and wanted to experience for myself the sort of Rp that goes on here, I am very experiences myself and know tons.. no matter what people say, I don't neglect the mechanics of what happens in the World of Warcraft.
Welcome to the server!