Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cloi`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I'm your sweetheart, I love talking, and partying. Need help? I'm in. I'm your girl, I'll help anyone with anything if I've got the time, I do have a mouth but I contain it well (:

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States of America, English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
About six or seven years ago my cousin and I were sitting at a party and he started describing a wild game, he told me about the night elves, the orcs, the trolls, the kodos. That's when I decided I had to play.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I'm tired of top dog raiders, people are always trying to be way to serious about a relaxing game. So, I was asking around, and my friend said there was a great server, where you can do whatever you'd like and not be judged. That's when I decided to see for myself.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all roleplay. I love action and drama, but I enjoy being what I want. Count me in!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love night elf druids, animals have been my weakness ever since I was a little girl. Just seeing a dog or cat, I reach out to pet it.(:

What are your expectations of this server?:
Just a great RP server where people aren't afraid to act out and be themselves. Plus, this could be a great way to meet people

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity. I live in a rambunctious house, so being able to be around people who have a maturity level helps. I have huge respect for mature gamers.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Cloi, a developing warlock, had lost her spell book. Banished from her classes, she decided to learn from a mage. From this came amazing fire power, that led her to the path of destruction. Now she is seen only in the moonlight, her minions are publicly known and are feared among the locals. Now even Arthas is hiring her as a criminal mastermind.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Thanks for the opportunity, hope you like my story!(:
Welcome to the server!