Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Groundhawg`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am an avid roleplayer. I have roleplayed on retail for years and recently my RP server has fallen to the PvPers. There are very few guilds that still RP and I have almost entirely left the server. I have more recently stated to dabble in the private servers. When I discovered Echeloned WoW private server and started RPing with them, it didn't take long to realize how amateur most of them were. (Excluding my closest friends) So I googled "WoW Private Server RP" and there you were.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am Canadian. I speak English primarily and I also speak fluent French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Downloaded a 10-day Free Trial. Loved it. And now I play retail and private.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
The horde themed name was a great attractor. While I just Googled WoW Private Server RP.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like large groups of people where I can help to incorporate everybody into the roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like all of the Races and have no restrictions there. Favorite class is Priest for un-RP related purposes. I love to heal

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect plenty of active roleplayers. I expect a fair number of said roleplayers to be skilled and experienced roleplayers. Other than that, I expect to be able to have fun here.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
KEYBOARD SKILLS! That is a biggie for me. I CAN'T STAND horrible spelling and overuse of acronyms. That is my biggest pet peeve.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Erm... I am not good at short stories on the spot... So I will tell you my retail priests backstory...
Quilnor Highvale. Born a farmboy in the fields of Elwynn. Raised doing simple farmwork. He would frequent the Lions Pride Inn, to hear the stories of the tavelers and adventurers. But with all these fancy stories of beast slaying and such he became dissatisfied with his normal life. He wanted to go adventuring and kill beasts and save damsels! One while he was tilling the fields he caught glimpse of a travelling merchant. The merchants name was Antonio Perelli. This merchant offered to get him to Stormwind City. In Stormwind he met a Paladin who offered to teach him the ways of the light. After spending 2 years (He was 17 at this point) with the paladin learning. He decided that he liked worshiping the light. But hated the straight into combat of the paladins ways. So he went to find the priests. He then became a priest and has been ever since.
Pretty exciting right? Hehe. I never was much for exciting backstories.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope.
Welcome to the server!
Haha. I looked at some of the archived ones after I posted mine... I feel I overdid it just a tad.. Thank you.