Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: KirkiSokolov`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm very phlegmatic and persistent as a player. And I'm very eloquent when expressing myself, just to make it out to the fullest. And I act accordingly to rules, mostly. As well as I got a spalsh sense of humor, and vast knowledge of WoW. I'm certainly mature for my age, albeit the hubris makes me rarely admit mistakes at occasions, which is a pretty big drawback at certain occasions. Otherwise, I'm a pretty fine example of a young player I suppose.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm originally from England, but I live in Sweden. Swedish is my primary language, and secondary English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Unbridled anger was pretty much breaking me down, due to recent accidents. I'd rather not talk about it, anyway. My life had just suffered from some complex's(As said previously), after dealt with those I was getting my PC "career" up. Subsequently after playing some random games. I bought WoW thinking it was awesome, and it surely was. I've never ever at once, felt regret against buying WoW.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
An individual in this community referred me to this server, you could say. I certainly knew I would fit in here nicely, as I saw the english vocabulary and knowledge of WoW.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
What occurs to me the most would be vast fights and also walking around briskly, discovering and such. I simply love discovering, and look for new locations and such. As well, as I enjoy tavern Roleplay slightly, mostly at nights. As I always love being an essential and vital part of conversations and fights.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I would prefer Mage, but race is yet to come. But I guess Human would be it, not hundred percent certain albeit.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Overall, a great server. I know what I'm expecting and its something special, with special people. Nothing specifically as hundred people saying hello, no. As said, quality goes over quantity. The main expectation would be, to not dwindle away as I believe this server can keep me here, we'll see(Hopefully).

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect occurs to me the most, its a vital installment to survive around communities. Respect is one of the main rules, it always has been. I believe the others appeal to me as well, but this one was the heaviest it shows.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Briskly reaching the putrid curtains, I felt it. The torment bred in the race, the haemorrhage none can staunch or feel. Seemingly omnipresent, induced the fear in all others. The stroke that grinded the vein, the compulsive movement swiftly with hubris of a devil itself, too redundent to remember, it was. The joltily manners, concluded the fact to survive. We, The Alliance, carried the cure of all life. The unmitigated audacities which occurs from now on, will always be remembered. The legendary one's will always be for the inexorable path, which always is narrow. The fetor of the bodies in their hidden parts of the earth, will never be discovered. I, which will not name myself, I am the watcher. I conclude from fact, and realism. But not for others, no, for them, their blood will strife. The warmth is no more reality, the final instalment will make it certain. I direct you to be prepared, as fear is what you will feel. Merely a brief glance, of the life, you will once strive for, will once again abolish the factor of truism. If you hang on, this is what happened.
(There are certain grammatical Errors I know, I made it quickly)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well, to clarify. I made all these answers very brief, I'll redo them if you insist on to do so.
Lovely introduction.

Welcome to the server!