Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Scabot916`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm not perfect, I can get a little excited in some RP situations.
Overall I suppose I'm the average Joe you see at the coffee shop. I'm not to good at english, even though It's my primary language.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
America, english. I speak a little german to say " Hello. " " Good morning " Or " Do you speak German? " So yea...

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I saw the commercials, and played the 10 day free trial.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
A friend told me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All, But I like the twos and groups. I do like loners who stay in the woods and offer stew to the random guy who says " Mind if I rest here? " Often elderly hunters in my opinion.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I truly can't decide, I like all, for an example, rogues are stealthy and quick, available to almost any race. Paladins use holy magic, and often end up killing a random zombie.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Good RP ( Short and simple. )

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Role-play. People need to, simple as that. This isn't some PVP server, where everyone can say " LOL I killed you!@ "
Hope that's good enough of an an answer.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A young gnome, living in the gutters of stormwind, and stabbing when she saw fit. Able to steal enough gold for an old horse that was very unreliable, she used it on rare occasions. Of course, feeding it when necessary, if she had enough gold. Gold, copper and silver, those might have been her first words! They were so very important to her. So very important! So vital! The only thing to get her a piece of bread. Oh, how she loathed the wealthy, yet loved them for being so foolish as to show off their money to bartenders and nobles. One day, however, she came across a child, slightly taller then she was. She thought " I could use his little amount of money. " Showing no mercy, she lured him into a filthy alley, taking his money, and kicking him out. She rode out of the city to head to Goldshire, just until things cleared up in Stormwind, of course. To this day, she does this, loathing the rich, stealing from them, and so on.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
( Sorry if I'm taking up your time. )
Welcome to the server!

Make sure to check up on the guides, server rules and all that good stuff before heading in-game. Enjoy your stay!
Thank you! I hope to RP with you guys sometime soon!