Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Guides that you, a new player should know about.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are you a person who's only joined a little time ago, and want more information on how the roleplaying on the server -really- works? Because I was, when I joined. I would've needed a post like this, however, there was no such post. Here are some good guides that can help you; along with the stickies that everyone should read. (I also didn't know what 'Stickies' were, so I'll just link them.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=19695
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=15876 ))

Believe it or not, I didn't find the stickies. I was like "What... stickies... where?"

Here's also a great guide on the customs of the races. viewtopic.php?f=48&t=1958
This is a topic I had absolutely no idea on, until I read this.

Here's one on armor and weapons, although I was planning on making one myself, I still think some people could use this.
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=16377

Geesh, this is one awesome guide, it's on magics.
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=14543

And here's a guide to use that gold of yours realistically! One of the other hard topics for me.
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10746

And finally, the main fighting type on the server, roll combat. You will probably need this.
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=17938

I'm going to untag my signature, so this won't seem like me advertising my own guide, *Train passes by conveniently*.

Also, by this, I didn't mean the other guides there weren't good. These are just the ones I found particurly useful for new players, using my own experiences as a base.

Hoping it helps!
Yay, people remember my money guide. ._.