Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: RabidWolf`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I'm older than most player probably. 43, married with a wife and son. Now on to how I play, I love talking to other people, tend to chat a lot. I'm pretty easygoing, in fact hardly ever gank other players, usually I just /wave. I love quests/instances and hate grinding..lol

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
USA, Louisiana to be exact, and I speak English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Downloaded the free trial of WoW just when BC came out, played for the 10 free days on vanilla wow, then downloaded the BC expansion for another 10 day free trial. After that, played for about 3 months on retail...slowly got my rogue up to level 27, got bored. Then a friend told me about private servers, and I've been on them since then

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Been looking for a roleplaying server for a good while. To be honest, even tried here before, but my sample roleplay was rejected....seemed like the people running things were trying to be a little bit too elite at the time. Hopefully this won't be held against me this time around

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
To be honest, haven't really done much roleplaying on WoW. I did some text rp on a game that no longer exists but thats it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Undead Rogue.
Why? Not really sure, just that there's something about playing a "zombie" kinda guy that appeals to me, and I love sneaking up on people

What are your expectations of this server?:
Hopefully, I will be allowed in ...and I just want to have a good time here,and get to know the other people on it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
whew, I would say a combination of the rules on Respect, Tolerance and especially Maturity
those things seem to be missing on quite a few private servers.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I plan on completing this later, please.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well, guys ...nevermind

as much as I wanted to be able to come her and play, I just noticed
You're patched to 3.3.5
I am currently on patch 3.3.3a because of the other servers I play on
so, heres to looking to the future and maybe some day I'll be able to play here.
Peace
YAY, my normal server is now patched to 3.3.5

so I can play here....
IF you will allow me.
Please read my intro and let me know
thank you
RW

OH and one more thing, I've tried to make an account to play, but I've forgotten the email I used (I guess) because it won't let me make one
any help here?

if so, could a GM send me a message on the email acct? I check all 3 quite often
Well, since you're already a Peon, I believe you may have already posted a introduction that was accepted. Not sure on this one, a bit peculiar.

Usually a GM says Welcome Welcome, and you can't make topics in here. Well whatever, welcome! :) Looks like you're approved.