Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: snicksnack1928`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have been playing WoW for one and a half year now. I have had some breaks at time to time, I am 15 years old so I am still going to school, but consider myself as an active player.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Norway, My primary language is Norwegian, but because of all of my relatives in both England and USA I am not that bad at English either :P

How did you get into Warcraft?:
One of my friends told me about Warcraft 3 about 2-3 years ago and I got addictive. I learned the story and played when I had the time. I heard about World of Warcraft and got myself a trial account. It was so fun, I had to upgrade it to a standard account.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
About half a year ago my friend and I wanted to try out RP, I read some guides on the internet and found a good server, got a good guild, I was all into it, but I didnt wanted to pay for playtime anymore. I found out about private servers and searched for an RP Private Server and found this, read the rules and the wiki. It looks awesome.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I mostly enjoys action, relaxing and leveling roleplay. Nothing about roleplaying I can say I hate.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class would be either Warlock or Druid. Warlocks because of destruction, terror and summoning and druids because of the shapeshifting.
My favorite race is either gnomes, undeads, taurens or blood elves. I cant really say why I like undeads, I just know I do. :P I like gnomes becuase they are small and funny. I like their voices and animations. I like taurens because they are so peacefully and I like blood elves because of their story.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations for this server is a great community, good roleplayers and a way to meet cool people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The thing that appeals me the most is the class titles.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I dont know what "Gruntship" is to be honest. So I better leave this field blank. :S

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
There is nothing else I would like to add, ask or otherwise clarify. :D
Gruntship is a rank we have here that allows your approved characters to be leveled to 80, which comes with 2k gold and 10 tokens to spend on any non-lore item! You do this by being an active member of the community for at least one month, have at least one character approved, and having a completed introduction.

Welcome to the server!
Oh, so I have to play for at least one month, get an approved character profile and write a little story to my introduction before I can level past level 50? :?:

And thank you for inviting me ! :)
This is correct!

While you may have as many characters as you want (and multiple accounts, too), you cannot have a character level past fifty until you are both a Grunt and have had a profile approved for that character.

You cannot become a Grunt until:
  • One of your character profiles have gone through the entire approval process and has gotten the coveted approved pending gruntship status,
  • You have been an active, contributing member of good standing for a minimum of a month,
  • A story is either in your introduction or a link is provided to one that was posted somewhere on the forums, and
  • You have filled out and submitted a gruntship questionnaire -- which should only be done when the proceeding three requirements have been fulfilled!

Unfortunately, we are not accepting new character profiles at the time being from any members. This is because we will be going through a server restart shortly as we switch to Trinity Core, which means that we'll all be starting fresh with new characters. However, you can -- are are encourager to! -- post profiles in the Workshop in order to garner feedback from the community regarding your efforts.

Hope that this helps! Good luck and welcome again to Conquest of the Horde!